Battle Of The Bands

"Ahhhhhh ah ah ahhhhhhhh ah ahhhhhhh ah ah ahhhhhhhh ah ahhhhhhhh ah ah ahhhhhhh ah ahhhhhhhhh ah ah ahhhhhhh ah we heard you want to together we heard you want to rock the school we've gotta something that is better something that changes all the rules. why pretend we're all the same? when some of us shine brighter, here's a chance to find your flame...are you a loser or a fighter? me and you you and me why don't we see who is better? we don't have to be one in the same thing! oh what's so wrong with a little competition? Are you afraid of failing the audition? Your a star and you should know it, yeah you rise above the rest! it doesn't matter who you hurt ... if your just proving your the best ahhh ahhhhhh ah ah battle! you want to win it! let's have a battle! battle of the bands! lets have a battle! we go all in it! lets have a battle! Battle! BATTLE! BATTLE OF THE BANDS! (I can beat you!) battle! (ha! you wish!) battle! (I so want this!) battle! (Not if I get it first!) me and you, you and me! Why don't we see who is better? we don't have to be one in the same thing! oh what's so wrong with a little competition? (I'm going out and winning the audition!) battle! (battle!) we want to win it! let's have a battle! battle of the bands! lets have a battle! we'll go all in it! let's have a battle, Battle!, BATTLE!, BATTLE OF THE BANDS!