Under Our Spell

Oh woah! oh woah! you didn't know that you fell oh woah! oh woah! now that your under our spell blindsided by the beat clapping your hands stomping your feet you didn't know that you fell (oh woah oh oh oh) now you've fallen under our spell (oh woah oh oh oh oh) we've got the music makes you move it got the song that makes you lose it we say jump you say how high? put your hands up to the sky! We've got the music makes you move it got the song that makes you lose it we say jump you say how high? put your hands up to the sky! oh woah! oh woah! you didn't know that you fell oh woah! oh woah! now that your under our spell listen to the sound of my voice (woah oh woah oh oh) soon you'll find you don't have a choice (woah oh oh oh oh) captured in the web of my song! (woah oh oh oh oh) soon you'll all be singing alongggggg we've got the music makes you move it got the song that makes you lose it we say jump you say how high? Put your hands up to the sky! we've got the music makes you move it got the song that makes you lose it we say jump you say how high? out your hands up to the sky! oh woah! oh woah! you didn't know that you fell oh woah! oh woah! now that your under our spell oh woah! oh woah! you didn't know that you fell oh woah! oh woah! now that your under our spell (evil laughter)