Welcome To The Show

Dazzlings:Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Ah Ah Ahh Ahhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah. Ahhhhhhhh Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ah Ah Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Welcome To The Show (Ahhhhh Ah Ah Ah) We're Here To Let You Know (Ahhhhh Ah Ah Ah) Our Time Is Now (Ahhhhh Ah Ah Ah) Your Time Is Running Out (Ahhhhhhh Ah Ah) Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah, Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah, Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah, Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah, Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah, Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah. Feel The Way The Sound. As It Crashes Down. You Can't Turn Away. We'll Make You Wanna Stay (Ah Hey) We Will Be Adored Tell Us That You Want Us We Won't Be Ignored Its Time For Our Reward. Now You Need Us. Come and Heed Us. Nothing Can Stop Us Nowwwwww!
Rainbooms:Oh Woah Oh Woah Oh I Got The Music In Me Oh Woah Oh Woah Oh. Don't Need To Hear A Crowd Cheering Out My Name. I Didn't Come Here Seeking Emphany Or Fame. The One And Only Thing That I Am Here To Bring Is The Music Is The Music In My Soul Gonna Break Out (Out!) Set Myself Freeeeeeee Yeah Let It All Go (Go!) Just Let It Beeeeeee Yeah Find The Music In Your Heart Let The Music Make You Start To Set, Yourself, Apart!!!
Dazzlings:What We Have In Store! All We Want And More! We Will Break On Through! NOW IT'S TIME TO FINISH YOU!
*Guitar Solo*
Rainbooms:Oh Woah Oh Woahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Dazzlings:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AH AH! AH AH AH AH! AH AH! AHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH AH AH!
Rainbooms:Your Never Gonna Bring Me Down! Your Never Gonna Break This Part Of Me! My Friends Are Here To Bring Round! Not Singing Just For Popularity! We're Here To Let You Know! That We Won't Let It Go! Our Music Is A Bomb And It's About To Blow! And You Can Try To Fight! But We Have Got The Light Of Friendship On Our Side! Got The Music In Our Hearts! We're Here To Blow This Place Apart! And Together! We Will Never! Be Afraid Of The Dark! We Will Sing Our Song Out Loud! We'll Get You Dancing With The Crowd! As The Music Of The Friendship Survives! Survives! Got The Music In Our Hearts! We're To Blow This Place Apart! And Together! We Will Never! Be Afraid Of The Dark! We Will Sing Our Song Out Loud! We'll Get You Dancing With The Crowd! As The Music Of The Friendship Survives! Survives! Survivessssss!