Chapter 4

This is going to be really short because i will be updating another part right after.

--------------------------------------------------------

 Niall was sitting in class thinking about the boy who had helped him in the hallway. Why would he do that? Was it a trick? No. This was just a kind boy wanting to help him out, as weird as that is. Niall wondered if he would ever even talk or see that boy again. He hoped so, he wanted to talk to the nic man who gave him a little bit of hope.

He was in math class with the worst teacher he ever had, she was always so rude to him. Giving him rude glances and making snide comments about him that he pretended he couldn't hear. The other bad thing in that classroom is the students. Alot of Niall’s minor bullys are in that classroom. The ones who call him names and throw paper at him. Which is what was happening right now.

A few kids behind him were spitting spit balls at him and whispering names to him. The teacher turned towards her students and looked directly at Niall who was pleading with his glazed over eyes. The teacher then looked to the boys who were doing these things to the boy, they had yet to stop even though the teacher was watching. The teacher pretended that she didn't see anything and continued on with a lesson. Niall bowed his head, realising no one was going to help him.

“ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?”. Yelled a voice from the back of the class. Niall looked to the back of the class and saw two boys standing up looking extremely angry. The boy yelled had feathered brown hair and ice blue eyes. The other boy was just standing looking just as angry. He had short brown hair kind of swept to the side he kind of looked like a puppy and his eyes were the color of honey. They both looked taller than Niall, but the feathered haired boy was shorter than the puppy looking boy.

“These boys are bullying this other boy and you do nothing about it? What is wrong with you”. The puppy boy yelled. “This is bullshit”. The feathered boy yelled. they both walked to the front of the classroom and grabbed Niall’s arm and pulled him out of class. Niall didn't know where they were taking his and he stumbled and fell. “Louis you have to be careful, you know of his condition” Puppy boy said. “Oh God dammit I’m so so sorry”. The feathery boy said helping to pick him back up again.

“H-h-how d-d-do you k-know about m-m-my c-condition.” Niall asked. They looked at each other and just tried  to ignore the question, Niall had no energy to try and get it out of them. The boys took him out and bought him lunch and then took him back in the school for him to get to his next class.

Once he got to the door of his room, he turned to face the boys and thank them, but guess what.

They were already gone.