Chapter 6

Niall got up and noticed that he was in a black room with a spot light only on him. He sat up and looked around to notice that he couldn't see anything outside that spot light. Suddenly, Niall was surrounded by all the people in his life that made him hate it. His father, his bullies and his followers, the teachers, and just random people on the street who made fun of him and called him names. They were all yelling abuse at him, calling him names and pointing out things he hated about himself.

They kept getting closer,and closer, and closer, and they just would not back away. Niall is claustrophobic so therefore he could not stand tight spaces. So with these people giving him little to no breathing room, he started to panic. Niall started to hyperventilate, the people now close enough to touch him.

They were so close that they began to hit him, over, and over, and over again. Niall didn't know why it hurt so bad, hes been through worse. So many hands were hitting him now, and also legs. Niall was in so much pain that he could barely breath. Why is this happening to him? why do all the bad things always happen to him?

But then, all of a sudden, there was a bright light in front of him, Niall thought it was kind of like what you would see when your dying, going into the light is what they call it. By now, all the hands had stopped and they were also all looking toward the light. It was extremely bright, so bright that Niall couldn't look at it. He put his head down into his arms, shielding his eyes. Although it was very bright Niall couldn't help but to look up again.

His noticed that all the people who used to be around him were now gone, so only hm and the light remained. He noticed darker figures coming towards him from the light After a few moments he saw that there were exactly four figures that were walking towards him. the light go bright again and Niall's eyes couldn't bare it, so he once again put his head back in his arms. Soon the light a dimed some and Niall looked up once again. He was still laying on the floor, but this time the four figures were standing right infront of him.

When Niall looked closer he could tell that he knew these four figures, who turned out to be men. These were the four men that had been helping him out all week. There was only one difference, these version of the men, had wings. Huge wings. They were white and looked to be made of the softest material Niall had ever seen.

"Stand up, Niall". The same curly haired boy who had told him earlier this week said.

Niall slowly got to his knees and then slowly transferred to his feet. The men were now a good three feet away from him. "That teacher is shit". The feather haired boy said, referring to earlier this week. "You're not fat, don't listen to her". The puppy eyed boy said. They were all still staring straight at him, their expressions not budging. "I'm not leaving you with him". The one with the sharp jaw said.

"We will protect you". Niall was stunned to say the least, he was so shocked he could barely move. They all said at the same time. Suddenly everything turned dark again and the men who had helped him were no where to be seen in the darkness. It was as if a light switch had just been turned off. The wind started to pick up making Niall feel as if he was in the eye of a small tornado.

Then, all of Niall's demons were back, screaming at him and calling him names, some getting close enough to hit him. The room was still mostly dark, Niall finding it hard to see anything. The people had now formed a circle around him, and they kept getting closer. Suddenly flashes of light moved around the room, over top their heads. (A/N think about it as like in the fifth harry potter movie when they are next to the veil. the way the beams of light move is how they moved. hope you can understand this.) They all looked up and saw the flashes that were moving around, unable to tell what they were.

The white flashes then, went all around Niall, four beams of light were now around Niall, kind of like guards. The attracted the demons keeping them away from Niall. They all ran away in fear, but they were too slower for the lights. They caught them and destroyed each and every one. They saved Nialls father for last, they cornered him and all at once they charged at him and he was gone in the blink of an eye.

They beams of pure white light came to Niall, and spoke to him. "We will protect you". They said. Niall was at a loss for words. Out of no where Niall suddenly felt not so sick anymore. This is the first time Niall actually felt healthy. He felt strong and he wished that he would never lose that feeling. The lights slowly started to fade, the men replacing their spots. They smiled lovingly at him, and Niall did the same to them.

They slowly walked around Niall making a circle around him. They held each others hands, keeping Niall in the middle of there little huddle. They all began to speak in a language that Niall didn't know of. Maybe Latin? Wind started to rush past him, ruffling his clothes and his hair. He then started to get lifted straight up, slightly hovering above the other boys. They still continued to talk in their weird language, kind of chanting now. Niall was having the time of his life suspended in the air.

The boys started to get quieter, Niall slowly coming down and landing on his feet again. "What did you just do to me?". Niall asked the goofy grin still remaining on his face. "Its a kind of alarm". The feathery one said. "If you are ever in trouble, we will know". Puppy boy said. Niall smiled at them until they started to fade away. Niall was now alone but he was happy.

Then Niall woke up.

--------------------------------------------------------

Can i ask you guys a favor? Please go to my 'read asap' Reading list and let me know which book you think I should read next cuz they all seem soooooooo good.

Thanks!

Let me know what you think.

Please comment.

Vote.

Fan.

Love you.

Bye.

Sarahwood6