Chapter 8

Niall's POV

Louis slammed the door to what I am guessing is Zayns room. He had his hand under my thighs with my legs wrapped round his waist and my arms around his neck. My head was rested on his shoulder, I was becoming a bit more drowsy but nothing I couldn't handle. I was extremely worried about was going on right outside this door, but I really didn't want to ask what it was about. I don't know what is up with these boys but I do know something is different about them. They just can not be human. Even though I can tell something is wrong, I can't help but trust them.

After Louis had set me on the bed and layed me down, he sat next to me and put his first finger to his lips and puckering them, telling me that I have to be quiet. I nodded my head and we both watched the door. It kind of felt like we were like the Jews who would hide when the Germans would come looking for them. (AN- is this right? I'm not sure just learning about WW II right now and I think that's what they did but if not I'm very sorry). With that in mind it urged me to keep very quiet and still.

I could hear yelling outside the door, but I couldn't make out what the voices was saying. The voices were quite loud and sounded very angry. I was starting to get used to the mumbling noises, and was even getting to the point to where I was beginning to ignore them. I started resting my eyes, trusting that I was safe with these boys around me. I was very comfy in the bed with Louis was looking down at me. For most people, him staring would make them uncomfortable, but I could only feel safe with him watching over me. I didn't try to talk and neither did Louis.

The voices has quieted down and were no longer loud and angry. I shut my eyes and began to drift off, my drowsiness now getting the best of me. "WHERE IS HE, HEROLD?!" I heard a loud voice that didn't belong to any of the boys scream. I shot straight up out of bed and was about to gasp before Louis had came up and covered my mouth, looking just as alerted as I was. "I'm going to go help the boys, get under the bed now and don't move until me or one of the boys come to get you, okay?" He asked. I just nodded my head while he stood up and went to stand by the door.

I slowly got under the bed and looked at Louis from there "Go all the way to the wall" He whispered, referring to the wall that the bed was leaned against. I did as he said and, no longer being able to see him anymore, listened as he left the room. I can't lie and say I'm not worried about what will happen to the boys, they have protected me and I don't know what I will do if something happens to them. I stayed under the bed for what seemed like years, then slowly got out from under it. When suddenly, a door slammed and the loud yelling I had been hearing stopped.

When I got out from under the bed I did not have enough strength to stand up, so I just laid helplessly on the floor. I heard footsteps coming towards the door, they were slow and soft, gentil. Suddenly the bedroom door opened, but I couldn't see the door from my spot on the floor. "Oh, Niall" I heard Liam whisper. "I'm okay Liam, just tired." I replied. I felt two strong hands grab me under my knees and back. " I've got you" Liam says. He pulls me up and brings me to the living room where the other boys are, and lays me down on the boys laps who are sitting on the couch. Liam then sits on the floor infor of Harry, whose lap my head in laying on, an tilts his body to look at me.

"What was all the yelling about?" I ask. The boys exchanged worried glances, then look black over to me. "We don't want to worry you with anything just yet. Okay, Snowflake?" Zayn, who was sitting beside Harry, whispered. "This obviously has something to do with me, so I w-wanna know about it" I whispered. "We don't even know if it's going to be a problem yet" Harry replied while stroking my hair. "I think it is" I whispered before slowly drifting off into darkness.

Third Person's P.O.V

The boys sat in silence for a while just standing at the beautiful boy in front of them. How could someone so innocent and perfect be cured with such illnesses, bullies, abuse and the problems that the boys know the future held for the poor angel.

"What are we going to do lads?" Louis asked looking at the other boys. "We all know that they will be coming back for him. They are going to come back prepared, with more people. We won't be able to protect him on our own" He continued.

"We have to leave, we can't keep him here" Liam added. "We need to leave, go someplace far away where they won't find him." Harry finished. "How do we know Niall will go along with this, come with us. We can't possibly explain this all to him now, can we?"

"Well we just might have to" Liam concluded staring at the peaceful face off Niall James Horan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is so short I know!!1 but that is because I wanted to tell you guys about a new story idea I have and need your opinion!! Here is the summary!! ( not actual summery, I will fix it)

Niall Horan lives with his mother in Mullingar Ireland and his father lives in Dublin. His mother is very abusive towards the boy and all he can think about is the way things were when his father lived with them. His father treated him like a king, was very kind and loved his son with all his heart. Niall decided on night while his drunken mother is beating him that he wants to go to the only place he felt he was home in. His father's arms.

Niall has very little money, only enough for little food and water, so he decides to walk. The trip, he finds out, should only take him one day, but with his short legs and many breaks he figures it will take him three. As he embarks on this journey he find a companion, Zayn Malik.

As the two travel they encounter many dangers like cars, Niall's mother, nature and Zayn's past, but will they make it to Niall's safe haven? Or will Niall be lost for his whole life?

Tell he what you think!!!!!!! I need to know if this is worth it please comment and tell me what you think about the new story and this one!!! Tell meeeeeeeeeee Please!!!!!!!