Chapter 13

'

'It's a good time for an afternoon nap'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry never really fell asleep, he was too scared of what had just happened to be relaxed enough for sleep, Niall's screams of pain and terror were heartbreaking. He wondered what it must've felt like, extreme pain but not know what it's from or how to stop it. He couldn't imagine anything worse. Harry ran his hand from the newly bleached but still soft hair It had been about two hours that they have been laying here and Harry wondered how long the boy would sleep, he probably needed a lot of rest to make up for the energy he just lost.

Harry was about to drift off too deep when he heard a loud noise come from the living room. It sounded like a huge bang on the front door, and if it was what Harry thought it was, they were in huge trouble. He slowly sat up without waking up Niall. The small blond was beautiful when he was sleeping, so peaceful and his features were so oft. The sound of running down the hallway tore his attention from the boy to the door.

He stepped softly but quickly to the door, lightly turning the knob and bringing it towards him, letting in a sliver of light. As soon as he looked into the hallway, a blurred for belonging to Liam raced past and to the door where Zayn and Louis were already pushing against the door. Liam joined them, pushing against the door with all of his body weight as banging continued to sound from the other side.

He made eye contact with Zayn who quickly waved him away with his hand. "Haz! Get him to the basement, we are going to have to leave a lot faster than we planned! They found out and are not giving up!" Harry took a moment to take in Zayn's faced creased with worry as he continued to push against the door that was still being hit from the other side. "GO!" He screamed.

Harry quickly raced over to the dresser, knocking all of Niall's medication into the duffle bag he had yet to unpack, all of the other boys had emergency bags in the basement already. He swung the heavy bag over his shoulder and raced over to the bed. "Niall, you have to get up, we got to go!" Harry shook Niall's arm roughly, cringing to himself when he realized he may have bruised Niall's porcelain skin.

Nia slowly opened his eyes a confused grunt leaving his mouth, "Wha-?" Niall gasped as he was dragged out of bed and onto his feet. Harry grabbed Niall's hand and gently pulled him to the door without opening it. He looked back to the blond who had now seen the fear on his face and had heard the banging on the door. He immediately wanted to hug the kid to his chest but now was really not the time.

"Niall, I know you're scared, but I need you to stay quiet and follow me, it isn't safe here anymore. We have to get you to someplace safe." Niall looked up at the curly haired man and for once in his life, didn't fight back with a strong amount of attitude. Fear lurked in his big blue eyes and Harry had to tear his face away towards the door so that he could hold in the large tears that were just begging to fall down his face.

He pulled the door opened once again and saw the other three boys still holding the door closed with the banging even louder than before. He took a quick glance to the blood behind him, giving a small nod of his head. When the blond nodded back, confirming he was ready, Harry stiffened. He had one goal, one job, take care of Niall, and he was going to do it right.

He quickly pulled the door the rest of the open, letting it slam against the back wall. He quickly rushed out of the room, trying his best to shove Niall in front of his so he didn't have to see what was going on at the front of the house. He could now hear the boys yelling with them on the other side of the door, and he really tried not to tune into what he was saying.