Chapter two

Tw slight nightmare (you would often have them)

I'm taken into a room with flashing lights being the only thing i see. I'm in a room with a pistol in my hand and a few feet in front of me was a person sitting on a chair but this time they didn't keep the bag on there head, they took it off slowly revealing Clint sitting there not understanding what happening, with no control of my body at the moment my hands lift the pistol and shoot him in the head, seeing his facial expression before i shoot him made tears fall from my eyes for some reason and all i can see now is Clint's lifeless body on the floor along with the pool of blood below him. His face before I killed him wasn't scared but it was like he knew what was happening.

I quickly sit up gasping for air along with grabbing the sheets. Sweat drips down my face as i just sit there. The door to my room than opens revealing Natasha with a sorrow look on her face and she just sits beside me.

Natasha- "it happened again didn't it" she looks at me nod moves the hair out of my face

"Yeah, but this time they took of the bag and it. It was, um it was Clint" i look at her with tears still in my eyes

She just embraces me in a hug

"How did you know i had a nightmare"

Nat- "you kind off started to cry a lot and then started screaming and I'm next door so i heard, I'm actually surprised Clint didn't wake up, he's like three doors away"

"Yeah" i look at the clock to see 7:00

"I'm gonna get ready i only have 30 minutes anyway" Nat just nods and then walks out

I turn on one of my lights and go through the draws finding an outfit to wear and then go and go and take a shower, after i finished having a shower and got dressed i just made my bed and sat there in silence for a little while until i hear a soft knock on the door. They open the door and it no other than Clint. I sigh and look down ad wait for him to speak.

Clint- "so, you ready to go, I've got everything ready so you don't need anything"

"Okay" i get up and then follow behind him until we get to a huge gym, i start to look around until Clint calls me over

Clint- "okay, where just going to go to see how well your aim is if thats ok" he gives me a knife and then presses a button showing a person like figure a couple feet in front of me.

Clint- "ready" i nod and then aim at the target and hit in the head and then grab another one aiming for another spot on the target.

Clint- "good job, you wanna try a bow now" i give him a silly look indicating that I can't shoot a bow, he than chuckle and give me the bow and arrow to then walk over to me placing his hands on my hips softly hoping i don't react and then adjusting the way I'm standing.

Clint- "okay, just pulls his arm back and aim" i do what he says and it just hits the target

I give him a really look. Clint- "at least you hit the target, now try something your more familiar with" he gives me a gun and i just look at it for a while and then aim, but as soon as i look at the target i shut my eyes and put the gun down as i remember the dream i had and that i had to kill Clint. I sit down while putting the gun down and just put my head in my hands and he just comes and sits next to me on the floor.

Clint- "whats wrong what happened, did i do something"

"No, no I'm sorry, its just i had this nightmare last night like i usually do and i finally got used to them but then they..changed"

Clint- "do you mind if i ask how" he puts his arm around my shoulder

"Um, it usually involves having to kill someone with a bag on there head so you don't see the victim, which is dumb but anyway, this time they took of the bag and it was you" i look at him with tears in my eyes and he stares at me blankly

"I didn't want to kill you but i had no control in it and my arms were moving by themselves and i shot you, and you died, i. I killed you, you where just lying there on the ground" i some tear escape my eyes and i put my head in my hands again.

Clint- "hey, hey" he puts my head on his shoulder "its ok, I'm not dead don't worry"

"I know but i just don't want that to happen and i don't know why I'm so sad, I'm sorry"

Clint- "You don't have to be sorry" he kisses me on my head and i just sit there for a while

"Can we do something" i look up at him "i don't want to keep thinking about it"

Clint- "yeah ofc" we both get up and we start walking somewhere until we come to a stop eventually at the end of a hallway, not knowing what's going on I look at Clint confused and see him jumps into a vent and then see a hand pop out of it.

Clint- "come on" I grab his arm and lift myself up into the vent to then sit there looking around while Clint just stares at me.

"This is cool, they had vents at the red room, that's how I got the chemical to no longer be in control of us but I had to army crawl through them" i look at Clint to see him already looking at me

Clint- "I made fury make this section a little bigger than the other parts, follow me"  he starts to crawl away quickly but I catch up and then all I see is a huge open section with a heap of stuff like arrows and coins and blankets. I sit down and continue to look around.

Clint- "I usually come here when I'm bored, or when I'm hiding from someone" I start to look through his things and see a whole bunch of coins

"Why do you have so many coins" i look at him while holding one in my hand and he then crawls over to me

Clint- "I learnt this new trick a few weeks ago watch" he slowly takes the coin out of my hand and then clicks his fingers making it travel through a of the vents and then land in my lap. I look at him with amassment and he just chuckles at my expression.

"How did you do that"

Clint- "I can show you if you like"

"Yes, please" he carefully takes my hand and places it in the right position and then puts the coin in my hand and then tells me to click my fingers. It didn't quiet work the first couple times but I ended getting better at it and it took my mind if things, we both stayed in the vents for a while and Clint mostly just talked about how he  became and agent and stuff, which I was fine with because I didn't want to tell him anything yet. After a few hours though we had to head back for dinner which was unusual due to not eating dinner before but Nat joined me so we ate it together, I didn't really eat much anyway not having to I just had two pieces of plain butter and bread along with Nat having three and a glass of water. After dinner I headed back to my room and said goodnight to the other to then hear Natasha and Clint talk outside my door.

Natasha- "you know she doesn't get this close to people, and I know we've only been out for a day or two but she's very comfortable around you, I'm actually surprised she hasn't punched you yet"

Clint- "oh, she did back in Budapest when I put my hands up signalling I didn't want to hurt her" they both chuckle and than continue to talk about how close I'm actually getting with Clint, which I did just notice, but after a while of thinking i eventually fall asleep hoping I don't have that bad dream again.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Word count- 1450