Chapter three

(... time skip ...) (Thor movie)

It's currently raining and me and Clint where set out to keep an eye on this guy, Clint had his bow stretched out ready just watching this guy try to lift a hammer as i just watch what he's trying to do. Over the part 3 months me and Clint have gotten pretty close, I've only told him most about the red room and I've gotten to know a lot about him, he is also yet to find out that I have telekinesis though and to find out I can read his mind if I really wanted to but not for long because I haven't gotten that good at that part yet. I'm taken out of my thoughts by seeing an arrow fly across the air and then an angry fury in my ear.

Fury- "what the hell are you doing Barton, I told you not to fire"

Clint- "I didn't let go of the arrow I swear"

Fury- "y/n"

"I didn't see him let go of the arrow by himself sir" i look over to Clint confused on what just happened but he just brushes it off and shrugs his shoulder.

(... time skip ...) (a few months later) (avengers)

Me and Clint are currently keeping an eye on this scientist while he looks at this blue cube. Clint said it was called the teseract. Natasha isn't with us today cause she's on her own mission but that's ok cause it's not that big of a mission.

After a few minutes or so of just sitting from a high area the cube projects a blue portal type thing and this guy in green leather and reindeer horns steps out with a long septer sort of thing. Clint fires at him but he projects it away and then Clint goes down and try's again. I then quickly follow trying to at least shoot him once until I see him put the tip of the septer thing on his chest making his eyes go fully blue, he looks at me and then aims his gun almost shooting me but i move out if the way.

They both than quickly jump into a car with me and Maria not far behind trying to get a good shot on the guy but he just causally sits in the back, we end up loosing them after a while of back and forth firing. Me and Maria head to the main part of the ship to than help fury figure out what's going one, i start to research on one of the computer about this guy and found something.

"That guy in the back of the car in the green leather, his name is Loki god of mischief, brother- Thor god of thunder and his mother and fathers names are frigga and Odin, they come from a different universe and on a planet called Asgard.

Fury- "thank you for the information agent y/l/n, anyway you can get Barton back"

"I'll see what I can do" I walk out to a room to then see the one and only Natasha Romanoff

Nat- "hey y/n, heard about Clint don't worry we'll get him back" I quickly hug her

"I know don't worry, I have to go though to figure out what actually happened, you wouldn't find greeting our new guests would you"

Nat- "of cource not, see you soon" I wave good bye and then head to my room, being able to use elevators is a lot easier now that I'm a level 6 agent. I wait in there for a while until Natasha comes and tell me we have a mission and she needs me to come help Pilate even though we both know she is capable of doing it. I walk over to the ship to see an unfamiliar face but i just ignore him and get on the ship not wanting to meet new people today.

"Who's the dude in the blue spandex" i look at na while getting the ship ready as she comes and sits on me

Nat- "his names Captain America but real name is Steve rogers, in the ice for 70 years along with the teseract" i just nod and then put the earphones on and then get the jet in the air. Natasha is more of the social person out of the two of us so she know a lot more people than me, she even went undercover for a while to spy on this dude named 'Tony Stark' apparently he's rich or something but i don't know. After like 10 minutes we arrive to where we think Loki is and see him in front of a heap of people. Captain America as they call him then jumped out of the jet and him and Loki started fighting, i think he hadn't fought someone in a while cause he wasn't going so good but then me and Natasha heard someone mess with the intercom.