Chapter thirteen

(Endgame)

Today was the day we were going to go and get the stones and i was going with Clint to get the soul stone from vormir. After getting everything that we need we all meet up with Steve.

Steve- "remember, all we need is the stones"

Bruce- "okay, everybody ready" hehe looks around and everybody nods

Natasha to me and Clint-  "see you in a minute"

Everybody than gets take to where they need to go and we take rockets ship to go to vormir.

Red skull- "Clint, son of Edith and Y/n daughter of Y/d/n" we both turn around and point our weapons towards him.

"Where only here for the stone, tell us where it is and we'll be gone"

Red skull- "what you seek lies in front of you" we both look down the cliff

Red skull- "in order to take the stone you must loose in which you love, an ever lasting exchange" i look at Clint while he continues to look down

Red skull- "a soul for a soul"

We both walk back from the edge and i sit down while Clint stays standing, he looks at red skull and waves.

Clint- "hows it going, Jesus" he walks over to me and i look at him

Clint- "maybe he's making this shit up"

"No, i don't think so"

Clint- "what cause he knows your daddies name" i look down while he continues to walk around

"I didn't, thanos left here with the stone (i shake my head and look at him) without his daughter"

"Whatever it takes"

Clint- "whatever it takes" i get up and stand in front of Clint

"If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead"

Clint- "i guess we both know who it's gotta be" we both look towards the cliff

"I guess we do" Clint looks down and takes my hand and i than put my other hand on top of his. We both look up at each other.

Clint- "I'm starting to think, we mean different people here, Y/n"

"The last five years, me and Nat have been trying to do one thing, get to right here, while you where gone doing your own thing, thats all its been about bringing everyone back" i look him in the eyes as his facial expression changes (going to add stuff so hope you like it also warning for trying to kill yourself)

"Did you know while you where gone I didn't want to live anymore" tears form in my eyes "Natasha had to convince me multiple times to live after trying to kill myself, but i was stupid enough too give of hints and Steve found me twice in the bathroom and then Natasha saw me take to many pain pills" a tear leaves my eye as i stare into Clints.

Clint- "why, why didn't you come looking for me earlier than" I let go of his hand

"When me and Natasha came to find you i wasn't the one that convinced you to come back it was Natasha. So, if i would have tried earlier you wouldn't have came back, you would have just left me again" more tears leave my eyes as tears start to form in Clints eyes.

"You think i wanna do it, i just got you back but you have no decency to except that, I'm trying to save your life"

Clint- "yeah well i don't want you to, you don't know what I've done, you don't know what I've become"

"You know i don't judge people in there worst mistakes" i look at him

Clint- "maybe you should"