Chapter seventeen

(Hawkeye)

I wake up in the arms of Clint and then check the time to see 7:30, knowing we have to get up i softly wake Clint and then take a shower and get changed.

After we both got dressed we then headed back to where Kate was staying and made sure nobody was watching us

"Kate, where back can you open the door" I knock on the door and then it opens

Kate- "hey guys so what's the plan for today"

Clint- "we are going to go and get the suit back"

Kate-"oh ok, that's fine I have work anyway, which I'm gonna be late for, let's go"

We started to walk to her work then Clint walks on the left of her.

Kate- "Being a gentle man standing on the outside

Clint- "No this is just so I can hear you, To be clear it's not cause I want to but because I have to"

Little boy- "Mommy mommy there's a super hero" we all look over toward the little boy
The mother- "You wanna say hi" the little boy than runs in between Kate and Clint to a person dressed up

Kate- "that one you"

"No that's Katness Everdeen" we arrive at her work and then Clint gets his phone out for Kate to put her number in. I continue to look around to then see a figure of tony start but hide the tears that forced and quickly get rid of them.

Clint- "Put your phone number in here. For emergencies only, or I'll block and delete you, go in there you'll be safe"

Kate- "I'm letting it ring so I have the number, are we gonna meet back at the safe house after work"

"If all goes to plan than you won't be seeing us again, so just go there and be safe they won't find you in there, oh and feed the dog"

Kate- "oh, okay bye guys"

Clint and me say by and then we head to the location of the larpers.

*time skip to at the larpers*

Clint- "ok there he is I'm just gonna go and get it"

Before I could say anything he starts to walk into the place until a lady stops him from going in, while they are having there own little conversation I go to the front desk.

"Excuse me, what are the rules"

Lady- "you just have fun, but for beginners one hit across the torso and your dead"

"Oh, ok that sounds easy" then Clint walks over with the lady, and it chuckle a little bit because of his reaction when he sees me already here

"Am I still a beginner if I signed up last night"
(Making this part up sorry if you don't like it)