Chapter eleven

(Civil war) (skip to when us and Clint show up) (it's been three years, and you've had kids)

Clint sets and alarm of at the compound for vision to leave and then we walk into where Wanda is and she puts a knife to Clint's head but he just moves it out of the way.

Wanda- "what are you guy doing here"

"Disappointing our kids" I walk over to her and give her a quick hug while Clint puts the arrows in place and we start to walking back but then vision comes in.

Vision- "you can't leave" i turn around and sigh looking at vision but Clint seems to start talking

Clint- "we retire fro what five minutes and everything goes to hell" vision walking into the arrows giving us a little more time but gets out attacking Clint while I'm just standing there.

"I told you, you should have stretched"

Clint- "haha, very funny, you gonna help" I just nod my head and watch then try to fight for a while until vision puts clint in a head block

Vision- "you can't defeat me clint" he looks up at us

Clint- "i k ow I can't, it they can" I look at Wanda

"You wanna do the honours" she looks at me and then starts to mess with visions mind making clint fall on the floor, i help him up and stand back next to Wanda

Wanda- "vision, I'm leaving and you can't stop me" she then pushes him down in to the ground and i clap while smiling, we run back out to the truck and go and pick up another helper of cap. Softer picking him up though we went to where we were meeting Steve.

"Good to see you again Steve" I walk up to him and hug him

Steve- "how have you been"

Clint- "tired, with a toddler and a baby" he looks at cal and give him a to hug and then Scott gets out of the car and introduces himself to Steve and bickers one about how he likes everyone.

Steve- "everybody suit up" me and Clint are already dressed so we both get in our positions where Clint is up high and with Wanda and I'm with Steve at the bottom. Me and Steve start to walk towards tony.

Tony- "y/n, how you been"

"You know got two kids I have to handle, this is like a holiday" I hear Clint chuckle in the comms and Steve and tony continue to talk until this spider kid gets my attention and webs Steve's hands up and grabs his shield not knowing Scott's on it.

Peter- "Cap, captain big fan Spider-Man" he looks at me

Tony- "yeah, yeah okay"

Peter- "hey everyone" i look at him and back to tony and just wait for a while until Steve places his hands up and Clint shoots it while scoot becomes normal size and give Steve his shield back.

Scott- "your shield, captain America" Steve takes it and then the others come and stand next to us

(Time skip to when we're all fighting)

Me and Clint are running with Wanda while Tony is shooting at us from behind, but we manage to make him stop and his just floats in front of us

Tony- "Wanda I think you hurt visions feelings"

Wanda- "you locked me in my room"

Tony- "okay, first that's an exaggeration, second I did it to protect you" "hey Clint, y/n"

Clint- "hey man"

Tony- "clearly retirement doesn't suit you guys, got tired of shooting golf"

Clint- "well I played 18, shoot 18, just can't seem to miss" he fires at tony but he shoots them away

Tony- "first time for everything"

"Made you look" me and Wanda then start making cars fall on him tot he point he can't move

We eventually fight Nat but then Wanda pushes her over

"Where not all gonna make it out of her Steve"

Steve- "I know" he continues fighting

Clint- "you get out of here" him and Bucky start to run to the jet and me and Wanda help keep the building up until vision comes and makes a loud noise causing me and Wanda to stop. But I then quickly get up and go over to Clint seeing Rodhey start falling and run over trying my best to make the impact less hurtful but due to the distance he still hits the ground pretty hard. Steve and Bucky did get to the jet and eventually some agents came and took us to this prison on the water, me and Clint gave no resistance because we knew this was going to happen.

When we got there they just told us to change and then they put Clint in a cell and kept me away.

Clint- "HEY, if you hurt her, I swear you won't leave this place" i give him a reassuring look at they put my arms in a brace along with putting a dog collar sort of thing on my neck. I walk past Clint cell and he just looks at them with anger and I'm then put in a cell next to him with nothing but a small table.

Clint- "babe, can you hear me are you okay"

"I'm okay don't worry, nice and comfy in this little brace"

Clint- "I swear to god I'm gonna hurt em if they shock you"

I go to talk more but I'm like he said shocked from the 'doggy collar' and fall even further to the ground. I groan I'm pain.

Guy- "no talking"

Clint starts to then yell- "oh, you won't be able to talk when I'm finished with you"

"It's okay" we all just then sit there until tony surprisingly comes to our cells. Clint just stares at him and then he comes to my cell.

Tony- "are they serious, I'll tell them to take that off of you before you get bloody zapped, why's yours bigger than Wanda's anyway"

"Because I'm stronger than her, and don't bother I've already been zapped because I was talking to my husband" i look at him blankly and he just gives me a sad look

Tony- "have they fed you" i just shake my head

Tony- "okay, we'll I'll arrange something so you and Wanda don't have to have thoughts things on you and actually have a decent cell, I'll also put you with Clint" I just look down at the floor.

Tiny- "I'm sorry Mousey" he then goes and walks of the Sam and i just sit there for like twenty minutes until a dude comes and takes everything off of me and puts me in a cell with Clint. He quickly gets up and hugs me and then looks at my neck seeing it all red. We then just sit down though and talk quietly.

Eventually Steve came and got Sam and Wanda but we told them that we were just going to go on house arrest anyway and for him to leave us behind along with scott, within the next week it was the first day of our two years on house arrest but we had people come and bring us food and stuff and they gave us some chances due to if the kids go of the property and stuff like that.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Word count- 1225

Sorry this one was a quick one due to Clint not being in it much