Chapter Two, Worries

(Y/N) walks into the school, the hall ways are already being filled to the brim with students, thus making it nearly impossible to get to class.

"Why did I have to be late? How do students even get to class in this condition?" (Y/N) mumbles under her breath, feeling lost.

(Y/N) never had to deal with crowed halls, she always got to school practically at the time the doors open. How frustrating. (Y/N) spent most of her time struggling to get to her classroom, luckily, her first class was closer to the entrance and the teacher was pretty laid back about students being late to class.

"Ah!" (Y/N) let out a majestic yelp as she gracefully fell to the floor, "O-ow, did I bump into someone?" She winces and rubs her forehead directly on the spot where the most pain was.

"Are you okay?"

(Y/N) gasps, looking up to meet the orbs of the most angelic voice she has ever heard. Her normal, (E/C), orbs could never compare to the white and blue heterochromia orbs of this absolute angel. His pure white, silky, slightly long, well combed, side parted hair could make anyone jealous and ask for his hair routine. But seriously, what is his hair routine? A mix of harsh scars and soft freckles frame his face perfectly, the soft glow of his pastel yellow halo lights his hair, making him look like he fell straight from heaven. The shiny silver monocle rests gently on his left eye. (Y/N)'s eyes travel down to his clothing. He's wearing a gray sleeveless turtle neck, showing off his slim yet muscular arms that can even make guys get bricked up. Black belts resting on his hips and army green, baggy pants with white, puffy fluff emerging from the cuffs adds a essence of bad apple to his overall look. The deep blue and soft black boots with a hint of white completes his look. An absolute beauty to look at.

His black, cuffed gloved hand is reached out to (Y/N), in hopes she would accept his kind gesture.

"O-o-o-o-o-oh! My sincerest apologies," (Y/N) flushes red, taking hold of his gorgeous hand, "I-I zoned out for a bit there." She lets out a nervous laugh and tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"That's quite alright! I should be the one apologizing, I bumped into a beauty such as your self and made you fall. If I may ask, what might be your name? You can call me Ike." 'Ike' chuckles, pulling (Y/N) to her feet.

"I-I'm (Y/N)" She pulls up her mask to hide her cut while still looking away shyly and avoiding eye contact.

Ike notices her pulling up her mask, he's curious but decides to not bring it up.

"What a beautiful name for a lovely lady like yourself."

(Y/N) blushes once again, finally building up the courage to look at Ike in the eyes.

But her eyes meet an empty hallway.

Oh wait, he's just short.

looking down, (Y/N) sees someone shorter than her dad, craning his neck up to look at her.

"O-oh, uhm, thank you." (Y/N) responds, slightly disappointed at the fact that Ike was practically the size of a big dog.

"You are quite welcome! Now, would you like me to walk you to your class? It's dangerous to go alone." Ike offers.

"Yeah, sure..." (Y/N) boringly answers, thinking of an excuse to make him go away, "But don't you have your own class to be in? You don't have to miss your class just because of me."

"Yes, but I am forever in your debt for bumping into you like that. Please, allow me to walk you to your classroom just this once." Ike insists.

"Well I guess that's fine." (Y/N) mumbles under her breath.

She tells Ike the directions to her class and he immediately begins his quest to bring (Y/N) to her class.

While in silence, (Y/N) begins to wonder how Ike even managed to hit her forehead in the first place considering the fact that he's so short, it's like he did it on purpose... But before she could go deeper into her theories, the two arrived at the classroom.