Chapter Four, An Attempt

As (Y/N) walks to her class, she encounters Ike. The female groans in hatred, Ike absolutely ruined her day! How could he. (Y/N) looks down and sees a patch of white, disgusting hair, did he even wash his hair today?

"(Y/N)! How lucky it is for us to run into each other like this again." Ike smiles, showing his pearly whites that (Y/N) found unnatural.

"Eh, yeah... How lucky."

(Y/N) adverts her gaze, not wanting to give him too much attention.

"If I may ask, why are you wearing a mask?" Ike asks, "You don't have to answer of course, I was just wondering. I would love to see your face no matter the insecurities." His eyes looking into (Y/N)'s (E/C) orbs, noticing the tears pricking at her eyes.

"U-um," (Y/N) starts to sniffle, interrupting her mid sentence, "I-uh... I'll tell you after school..." Her heart softens, finally seeing how sweet Ike his. Him noticing the little things about her made her fall deep in love. (Y/N)'s eyes travel down to meet with Ike's.

Ike gives her a small smile and lightly blushes at how she's opening up to him.

"Meet me at the fountain in the back of the school, thank you so much for asking... no one ever does." (Y/N) softly speaks, making Ike fall even more in love with her voice.

(Y/N) was extremely nervous yet joyful at the fact Ike cared for her. At her old school, she was always bullied and made fun of. No one cared to protect her or allowed her to let her feelings out. But, it's like Ike and (Y/N) had an instant connection, the moment she saw Ike she knew he would be different.

"Of course, see you after school then." Ike says his goodbyes as he turns around smoothly and departs from (Y/N).

(Y/N) looks into the distance as she wipes her tears, letting out a few sniffles here and there. She hopes that her cruel life finally takes a turn for good and that her sad days will be over for once. (Y/N) shakes her head to empty her thoughts, and decides to head to her next class.

While (Y/N) is getting her textbooks out, the teacher grabs her and her classmates' attention, causing most students to look up from their desks.

"Classssss, please welcome our newest student, Jackkkkkk" The teacher begins, motioning his hands towards the door, "Get over here." The teacher whispers to the new student.

(Y/N) adverts her eyes away from the teacher and towards Jack, the new student. His face was covered by what seemed to be a carved out, Jack O Lantern mask with another miniature pumpkin resting where the stem of the pumpkin mask would be. Jack must be stuck in Halloween, in fact, his whole outfit is Halloween themed. He has a pair of two pumpkin bracelets covering both of his wrists, his clothes are purple and orange and his shoulder pads are green. He has green straps going across his muscular chest, arms and legs, little black spider web patterns can be seen across his clothes. Purple boots with little accents of black finishes Jack's odd outfit.

"Whaddup bros and hoes? I'm the new student here to f up your school lives right now, almost nearing the end of summer, who's excited?" Jack enters, making himself known to the whole class.

A silence follows Jack's speech... no one dared to answer.

"Lgbtqia, I'm gay, super gay. I was born this way-" Jack starts to softly sing with his gorgeous voice before the teacher interrupts him mid song.

"Jack, shut up and sit down."

"Yes sir."