Chapter Three, Straight White Man

(Y/N) says her thanks and goodbyes to Ike and finally enters the classroom. Most of the students take a glance at her before going back to listening to the teacher, seeing as (Y/N) interrupted the class.

"Hello, (Y/N). Go take a seat." The teachers says, not once looking up from his book.

"Y-yes sir."

(Y/N) skedaddles towards her seat, sitting next to a boy she has never seen before. He's slightly intimating, a stone cold resting face blocks you from approaching. His hair, a fiery red fading into gray with a black and blood red horn sprouting out of his forehead and through his hair. A small, deep blue crown rests gently on the top of his head, and square, gray glasses framing his face. His scars spread across his face, adding to the unapproachable look. He's wearing a simple gray hoodie with a black turtleneck underneath, a beautiful cross necklace is tied around his neck and hangs loosely. Dark, almost black colored pieces of cloth like wings hang from his upper arms and down to his gray, fingerless gloved hands. His pants are baggy and mid length, a gray and brown design on them. with a black belt fastened on his hip. His shoes are ugly.

(Y/N) stares in awe, not being able to look away, although she manages to break away the moment the male notices her. Her face flushes red as she thinks about how hot yet cold he looks. (Y/N) twiddles with her thumbs nervously, trying to pay attention to the lesson ahead of her, but the urge to look back at him was strong. Too strong.

(Y/N) not being able to fight it, looks in his direction. She almost jumps out of her chair, his face being 3 inches and a half away from hers, nostrils flared accompanied by intense heavy breathing.

"U-u-u-uhm" (Y/N) stutters, a blush creeps onto her cheeks, for she finds the heavy breathing attractive.

"..." The male clenches his jaw and looks down, "Give me the pencil."

(Y/N)'s eyes follow his, looking towards the floor, she notices a fallen pencil. Being the caring soul that she is. (Y/N) decides to pick it up for him. Her soft fingers graze the pencil as it lays in her grasp.

"H-h-here you go..." (Y/N) hands him the pencil, fingers meeting the clothed palm of his extended out hand, " W-w-w-w-w-whats your n-n-n-name?"

"...Owen." 'Owen' replies, retracting his head back to his neck. In which (Y/N) finds attractive once again.

Owen stares at (Y/N) intensely, never once blinking. (Y/N) shyly looks to her lap, hoping Owen's gaze never leaves because she finds it extremely hot.

For the rest of the class, (Y/N) could not put her focus on the teacher, Owen's eyes burned holes in the side of her head, making her toes clench. The class finally ends, after what felt like an eternity, (Y/N) gracefully gets up from her chair and smoothly walks out of class, Owen trailing directly behind her.

Owen's heavy breathing doesn't go unnoticed by (Y/N), in fact, she softly bites her bottom lips in pleasure as the breathing sends shivers down her spinal cord. (Y/N) leaves the classroom, her beloved Owen nowhere to be found.

"Did he d-disappear?" (Y/N) ponders.

(Y/N) looks behind her only to find that he was gone and out of sight much to her disappointment. Come to think of it, (Y/N) has never seen Owen before. Was he new? How has she never noticed him before? She doesn't have time to think on that subject for long, the next class is starting soon and she doesn't want to be late again.

Owens POV

'I should've asked for her name... She was so pretty! I couldn't stop looking, her flushed face caused me to start heavy breathing. She probably thinks I'm weird now.' I think as I speed walk away from the girl of my dreams.

Looking down at my hands, the pencil that I asked her get for me... I can't believe I built up the courage to even ask her.

Wait...

I take the pencil in hand and I lift it up to my nose...

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

"Ah," I shudder, "It stinks, did she scratch that fat dumpy of hers before she grabbed the pencil? Mmmmm."

This girl, just might cure my depression... I must know her name.

I stuff the pencil back into my pocket for later use, and I head towards my next class, hoping the mysterious girl would be there.

As I was on my way to class, I find her in the hallway. My heart almost jumps out of my chest at the mere sight of her.

'I should probably thank her grabbing my pencil, then ask for her name!' I think as a plan formulated in my head.

I began walking towards her, but then I notice something that makes me stop dead in my tracks.

Ike was there, talking to her. As if it was a normal everyday activity. I couldn't see him at first because of his short height. My eyes widen in saddens. All girls are the same huh? I should've never gotten attached, how dare she do this to me.

I mean, what do I know? I probably deserve it anyways, she was just being nice and I was over here thinking we were gonna get married, have 28 kids and live a happy life.

Tears start to prick at my eyes, slowly walking away from the two, I plan to commit suicide at the school rooftop during lunch break. To many bad things has happened in my life and I have had enough.

I grab some tissues from my bag and I wipe my tears as I walk to the bathroom to clear my head.