venti x reader |1| stressed reader

Summer break has ended, you're now going back into school. The first few weeks weren't really bad but as a few months went by, your stress began to build up. Schoolwork is piling up and your teachers are giving out a ton of homework you have to complete in just a few days before it's due. All this work feels so overwhelming and you can't find any time to take a break.

"How on  earth am I supposed to finish a bajillion assignments in 2 days?" You quietly whispered to yourself. "Like whuddahecc I'm not a darn god or anything. I can't just MagiCaLLy GeT aLl tHis Work Done in just 2 days.".

A few minutes before starting your work, you hear a knock at your bedroom door."Alright, who are you and what do you want from me?" you ask with frustration. The boy responded, "Jeez chillax Y/N, it's just me, Venti.". You felt kind of bad for speaking to your boyfriend like that."Alright, alright sorry. My bad. I'm just very stressed with all the work my teachers gave me."

Venti walked up to you and gave you a hug from behind. "Don't worry about it Y/N, it's ok. What's going on?".

"I have a ton of work I want to get done. There's so much to do and it's due in like 2 days.". "Do you need any help with it?" He asked. You nodded yes and so the two of you began working together on your work.

A few hours have passed and you two got a lot of work done together. You guys completed many assignments for each school subject and did a really good job.

"Thank you, Venti, for the help." You said with a small smile on your face."Ehe! No problem. I'm always here for you if you ever need help with anything. So if you need help to complete assignments, just ask me!". He said with a comforting voice.

Venti pulled you in for a very long hug and didn't let go until you started begging him to let you breathe. Venti whispered, "You did great Y/N." in your ear before you two did whatever you wanted to do.

It was getting really late so you and Venti decided to relax on the bed together until the both of you fell asleep. "Goodnight Y/N, I love you." Venti said to you before he closed his eyes and dozed off.

A/N:

AAAAAND THERE YOU GO! My first story thing ever written on Wattpad. It's 1:03 AM and gozzam this is actually pretty good......
......I take it back it's trash and I apologize. Sorry I had to put you guys through that.

Anyways may Lord Barbarabotatoes bless you and have a goodnight/day