venti x reader |12| celebration!

Ok so quickly I would like to say I have passed an audition for a very big acting thing. And it was out of 200 people so I'm like, let's write a lil oneshot~!

"Congratulations my Dear (Y/N)!! I'm so so so proud of you!" Said your boyfriend, Venti. He applauded you and hugged you very tight. "I knew you could do it!".

"Hehe! Thank you, Venti." I hugged him back tightly, I could tell he was super duper proud of me.

"Oh, you did so so so well! Why don't we throw our own little party here?" He asked, wanting to celebrate. "I'll invite everyone! Jean, Barbara, Kaeya, Diluc, Klee. Oh! We can even invite Xiao if you want!".

I chuckled, and just hugged him tighter. "I think I wanna stay here and celebrate a little on our own. I don't really wanna throw a party." I said.

"Mmm, I understand. Well then, let's order some food! You pick!" Venti said energetically. He picked up his phone and opened up his browser.

"Ahhh, I'm feeling pizza-ish today hehe!" I said, looking at his screen. "I'll go buy some wine too, for me of course but I'll be happy to share with you if you wanna try!" Said Venti, taking his chance to get more wine.

He placed the order for pizza and the wine. I cuddled up close to him, smiling. "I'm so so proud of you (Y/N). Even if you didn't pass, I would still be so proud of you because you worked so hard and were so confident." He said as he kissed my forehead lightly.. 

I giggled"Thank you, Venti, I love you so so much and I wouldn't have been able to do this without your support." I said in response.

We just cuddled on the couch together, under a soft and warm blanket watching some anime while were waiting for our pizza and Venti's wine to arrive. I could feel his heartbeat when I put my head on his chest. And he was super warm and he was soft and gentle with me.

Suddenly, we heard the doorbell ring. "Ah! That must be our food!" I said, jumping up and off the couch and making my way to the door. 

I opened the door, and Venti walked to the door as well so he could help take some of the food and drinks. "Here's your food, please enjoy!" said the delivery woman. She then walked to her car and drove off.

"Mmm! The pizza smells so good!" Venti said. He carried the boxes to the living room, placing them on the table. I took the bottle of wine and got one glass from the kitchen and went to the living room.

We both sat down beside each other on the couch and resumed our anime. "Oh, just one glass? You're not going to try?" Venti asked, looking at me like he wanted me to try some.

"No thanks, I'm good. Never actually had wine before and I'm unsure~" I responded pushing the wine glass towards Venti.

"Mm, Ok! More wine for me then ehe!" he laughed. He poured wine carefully into his glass. I took a napkin and opened up the pizza box. I carefully lifted a piece and placed it onto the napkin. 

"Oh, babe can I have one too?" Vent asked, grabbing a napkin and getting it in position to grab a pizza. "Well yes of course!" I said, grabbing a piece and slapping that stuff into his hand. "Thank youuu~!" He said playfully.

I kept eyeing the wine for some reason, I was tempted to try some but at the same time, I didn't want to walk to the kitchen. I was lazy, and I don't expect Venti to get up and get one for me either.

"Oh? Looking at me? Or the wine that I had in my mouth?" Venti said, smirking. "Y-Yknow what can I try some..?". I asked. I reached out for his wine glass. "Ah-ah! This is mine, right?" he said. I got a little frustrated.

"Awh! Come on, we're celebrating me today gimme!" I shouted loudly trying to grab the glass. "Ok, ok! I'll let you try, but we're going to do it my way... a more... entertaining way..." Venti said with a small smirk on his face.

"Come closer..." He said. Blush formed on my face.

He drank wine and kept it in his mouth, pulled me close, and kissed me. He transferred the wine from his mouth to mine. I squirmed, but he held me in place so I wouldn't move around so much.

Finally, he stopped and pulled away. I was left a blushing mess. "Oh? Did I go too much on my little (Y/N)?" He said playfully, giggling.

"A-a..." I stopped.

"Hmm?" He hummed, wondering what I was gonna say. "What is it? Tell me." Venti said, nudging me indicating I should tell him.

"A...again..?" I asked, covering my face in embarrassment. "Ahh, so it seems you really liked that didn't you (Y/N)..." he said, chuckling. I nodded my head slowly, in agreement.

"Very well then my little songbird..." He said, pulling me closer to him and kissing me once again. 

This time I didn't squirm. It felt like time was frozen, and everything around me was frozen in time. I didn't want this to stop, I wanted it to last forever. But then eventually we pulled away from each other and looked into each other's eyes.

"This is some celebration... (Y/N)... Very built differently if I'm honest," Venti said, looking at me in the eyes and holding me.

A/N:
Ok I didn't know how to end this but I think I went wayyy off what I actually wanted to do. I just wanted to add spice but turns out I went a little to much on this one. 

Also I am the most happiest thing on mother hecking earth and teyvat right now like. 800 reads. and passing an audition that 200 people participated in and actually being one of the like 3 or 4 people who actually made it.

Sorry I felt as if I needed to share. But ILY ALL SM AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT.

AND and and and. I just want you to know that even tho u arent a big actor/actress or famous or "TALENTED" person you are amazing and I just want you to know that OK???? yes. you cant deny it. otherwise I will uh. I will hug you virtually. yes it's a threat.

(basically what im tryna say is you are amazing and wonderful no matter what)