venti x reader |10| all nighter + comfort

500. reads. oh. my. goodness. gracious. you. guys. are. AMAZING! Anyways here you go :3

I tossed and turned in my bed. The soft fabric of my PJ's rubbed against my warm blanket. "Ughhhh, I can't sleep!" I shouted as I put my pillow over my face.

Today tired me out but I couldn't seem to settle down. And besides so many negative thoughts are filling my head and I can't seem to get them out. I heard a knock at my door, Venti opened it and came in with snacks, his Nintendo switch, and his blanket.

"Well, well. Can't sleep either, Y/N?" he asked, with a smirk on his face. He was wearing sunglasses for some reason. Is he filming a TikTok? "No need to worry! I can't sleep either!" He said as he jumped onto my bed. "Besidesss, it's Friday! Let's stay up all night and have some fun!".

He took out his Nintendo switch and took off the controllers frantically. "Here, take these, hold them for me while I go connect this to the TV." He said as he got off my bed and went to go plug in the switch. He came back and I gave him the red controller.

"Which game are we gonna play?" I asked as he scrolled through his homepage looking for a good game to play. "Let's play Mario cart! I swear I'll beat you this time!" He said looking at me with a big smile.

MARRRRIIIOOOO CARRRRRRRRT 8~!

He quickly pressed the start button so we could play. "I call Yoshi!" Venti said and he quickly moved his joystick and selected Yoshi faster than the speed of light.

"Come on Y/N hurry up! Pick someone, and dang you're quiet tonight... you ok?". He asked as he put his arm around my shoulder and looked at my face. I began to tear up a little, I didn't know why.

"Oh dear- oh no..." He said as he frantically got my favorite chips out, getting ready to feed me them to cheer me up. "Hey, my little Windblume... what's going on....?" He asked, cupping my face in his soft and warm hands, wiping away my tears.

He pulled me into a warm hug. "Whatever it is you're thinking about... let's leave it for now and solve it later, go enjoy yourself you deserve it. Trust me you need it." He said hugging me right rubbing my back.

"It's ok... I'm here now my little Windblume... let's just go ahead and have some fun." He picked up my remote controller and handed it to me. "And if this is all because I took Yoshi I could always change back ehe!" He chuckled.

I still felt kind of gloomy. Venti looked over at me, snatched my remote controller and put it aside. "What the heck Vent-" he pushed me down onto the bed.

"MWAHAHAHAHAH IM THE TICKLE ARCHON AND IMMA CHEER YOU UP LITTLE WINDBLUMEEE~~~!" He shouted, and starting tickling my feet. I laughed hard, tried getting him off of me. I kicked and and pushed and tried to escape.

"I heard your stomach is your weak spot... Y/N..." he said with a smirk on his face. He ran his hands under my shirt onto my stomach.

I burst out in laugher and began begging him to stop. "AHAHAHhhahaha~ Venti stop, stop! Please! I'm ok now ok! Ok!" Iaughed. "Heheh, good. I want tonight to be fun. We're pulling an all nighter." He gave me a kiss and we resumed our game.

After many rounds of me beating Venti in Mario cart, Venti gave up and began taking all the snacks for himself. "Hey sharing is caring give me some!!" I shouted, trying to take some chips from him.

"Heyyyyy you wonnnn thats enoughhhhhhh~~~" he said playfully, he chuckled. I went serious mode and actually tried to get the chips from him. "Hehe~ too slowwww!!!" Venti giggled as he munched on his chips.

I quickly grabbed a pillow and smacked him with it. The chips flew everywhere. "WINDBLUMMEEE THE CHIPS-" before he could finish I threw another pillow at him.

"Ehe~ so that's how you wanna play huh?" He said, grabbing a pillow in each hand. "In that case, GAME ON!" We began violently hitting each other with pillows.

We were both screaming and shouting. The chips were getting all powdery on the bed because we were smushing them to tiny bits.

Knock knock "Hey!" We heard a voice at the door.

We both ran to the door and opened it, I got into a fighting position just in case. Turns out it was just our Neighbour. "You two need to quiet down! I'm trying to sleep!" They scolded at us.

We apologized repeatedly as they complained about our noise level. Venti slowly closed the door and locked it as we ran back to the room.

"Well, um... seems we're gonna have to quiet down for the night." Venti said, scratching the back of his head with an embarrassed look in his face. "I guess we can just watch movies the entire night then." I said as I grabbed the remote and searched up movies.

And so for the rest of the night, until sunrise. Venti and I watched tons of movies :)

A/N:
I didn't put much effort in this one because I rushed, sorry about that but I guess you can have this for now. :))) love you allll!!! :3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️