venti x reader |5| insecure reader

I looked at myself in the mirror, tears rolling down my face. I hated all my scars, I look ugly with them. I look at my body from different angles, checking for more scars. I've been doing everything I could to get rid of these scars, but they're not going away.

*knock knock* "Hey love, are you in there?". It was Venti. I quickly wiped away my tears and ran to do the door to open it. I opened the door, "Hi Venti." I said with a fake smile, trying to make it seem like I was alright. "Hiii! What's u-...." He stopped. He looked at me, my nose was red, I was sniffling, my eyes were still puffy.

"Y/N! What happened?!" He said with concern in his voice. He noticed my skin products opened on my dresser. Half a bottle of Aloe Vera gel, some bleaching cream, bio-oil, and the list goes on.

"Y/N...." Venti put his hands on my shoulders "Are you insecure about the way you look again?" He asked. I couldn't hide it from him, it's already so obvious so I gave him a little nod. "Oh Y/N... You don't have to change anything about yourself. You're so amazing and perfect and I wouldn't change anything about you.".

He pulled me into a hug. "Look I know I probably said that like a thousand times, but believe me. I'm not lying when I say those things.". He gently started patting my back with his soft and warm hands. I began to feel better over time.

"Feeling better yet Y/N?" He put his hands on my shoulders again. "I'm feeling a little better.". A small smile formed on Venti's face. "Do you wanna sit on your bed and just cuddle there? .... If that'll make you feel better...?" He asked. I nodded so we sat on the bed with a warm blanket wrapped around the both of us. His touch was very comforting.

His warm hands, soft to the touch. He smelled very nice too. Venti let out a relaxed sigh "Hahhhh... I could easily stay like this forever." He looked at me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. My face went bright red, I'm surprised I still get shy when he does that.

Venti whispered in my ear.... "No matter what you look like Y/N, my love for you will never dissipate. My love for you is definitely not something that's temporary, so please. Can you love yourself the way I love you?".

A/N
Okkk so this was a request that I decided to write. Seemed pretty nice so YEEEE. I love this one, I'm so proud of it LOL.
THERE YOU GO Disgusting_rat124