venti x reader |4| christmas

WEEE ENJOYYYYY!!! This is an extremely long one. But it's Christmas time so IDCCCCC. Ily guys!!!🎄🎅✨❤️❄️☃️

The sun is rising.. The sunlight shined through the little gap between the curtains. I lift my head from my pillow a little bit, then lowered it back down again. "Merry Christmas, my love."

I turned around to face Venti, he gave me a light kiss on the lips. "How was your sleep Y/N?" He said with a sleepy voice, as he put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. "I slept good... but I wanna sleep more."

I buried my face into his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back a little. "I suppose we can sleep in a bit more." He yawned ."It is still pretty early anyways, a few more minutes won't hurt.". We both dozed off to sleep again.

After about half an hour, we both woke up again. I sat up and got out of bed, getting ready to start Christmas Day. Venti got up too, he asked me to braid his hair for him, he still looked so sleepy.

"So, what do you want to do Today?" He yawned and giggled a bit. "I have so many things I wanna do with you Today, Venti." I responded as I finished his last braid. "Hm? Really? I bet today is gonna be real fun then Ehe~"

He looked up at me and gave me a boop on the nose. I smiled back at him, then we both made our way to the kitchen to go make some breakfast.

Today we're having pancakes, with a TON of maple syrup on top. I finished putting the pancakes on the plates, Venti helped me carry our plates to the table then we sat down. "Mmmh! This is really good!" Venti said with his mouth full.

I giggled and wiped some of the syrup that was on the corner of his mouth off. "Thanks hehe! We should have pancakes more often, don't ya think?". Venti nodded his head aggressively, looking like he really really wanted pancakes for breakfast more often.

We both finished our pancakes. Venti took the plates and put them in the dishwasher for us. Venti walked up to me, gave me a hug and then said,"Well now that we're done eating, let's go do something fun now shall we?".

TIMESKIP

"Awh you really wanted to go to the park today? It's freezing Y/N!" Venti complained about how cold it was and how much he wanted to just spend time together at home.

"Well you didn't bring a warm enough jacket Venti, that's a rain jacket! Of course you're gonna be cold in it!" I said with a little giggle. All of a sudden Venti stopped walking. He looked down at the snow. I got a little bit worried because I may have said something he didn't like.

Venti crouched down, picked up some snow and made a snowball. He looked back up at me with a smirk. I knew what he was going to do, I gave him a serious look indicating that he SHOULD NOT do THAT.

Bam! A snowball hit my chest. Venti ran away laughing. "HEY! VENTI! GET BACK HERE YOU-."

I ran after him with a snowball in my hand, I aimed for the back of his neck and then I throw it. "OW! HEY! THAT HURT Y/N! OH HO YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!" Venti laughed.

We fought, and fought, and fought until we were exhausted from throwing snowballs at each other. "Alright, alright, you win Venti." I was breathing heavily, I was exhausted but, I had a big smile on my face. "Heheh.... That warmed me up..... too much." Venti was sweating a lot now, he had a victorious look on his face though.

We both began making our way back home. We held hands while walking. Venti's hands were soft, still a little cold from the snowball fight earlier but they were soft. We finally made it home. I unlocked the house door we got inside and hung our jackets on the coat rack.