CH-6 And the training begains

~🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

~𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜~

Naruko was with naruto at the training ground. Naruto was showing her shadow clone jutsu.
"𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚞 " naruto said while making the hand sign+.
4 narutos poofed up.
"Wow papa do you think I could do that" naruko asked with stars in her eyes.
"Yes noodle but first you need to have access and full control over your chakra" naruto explained while unsummoning the clones.
"But how do we do that" naruko asked
"First you have meditate and feel your chakra spread through your body" naruto said
"Ok so I have to concentrate on my chakra and have to unlock my chakra points so I can have access to it easily" naruko said that shocked naruto
"If you knew that then why did you asked me" naruto asked
"Because I wanted to see if you can explain it properly but seriously papa you are not the best person to ask about these things" naruko deadpanned.
"Yeah, yeah get to work" naruto said while getting annoyed and then sat next to naruko to meditate.

When naruko focused on her chakra she sensed everything around her like her dad sitting next to her, trees, birds sitting on the tree, people walking in the village everything and she also felt another chakra in her father's body.
Meanwhile naruto felt naruko's chakra flowing through the ground they were sitting on not only naruto felt that but sai as well who was helping ino with her flower shop on the other side of the village.
'How is it possible, how can naruko combine her chakra with the earth' Naruto thought
Sai was following the chakra but ended up walking through the whole village, after sometime he began to sense her chakra where it was strong and then found her with naruto who were meditating.

"Naruto, I need to talk to you" sai said to naruto. When naruko heard sai's voice she immediately opened her eyes and went to hug sai. As soon as naruko opened her eyes her chakra which was flowing through earth disappeared.
"Uncle sai!" said while hugging sai
"Hello sunshine" said while returning the hug.
"Hey sai so what did you wanted to talk about?" asked naruto
Sai gestured naruko to naruto. Naruto nodded understanding what sai was asking.
"Hey noodle why don't you continue your meditation while I talk with uncle sai."naruto said
"Okie, bye uncle sai"naruko said
"Bye sunshine" sai said
When naruko started to meditate, sai and naruto went a little far away from her so she can't hear them.
"Why was I able to sense naruko's chakra from the other side of the village and through the earth." sai asked being curious.
"I don't know, we were training on how to unlock her chakra points and when we started to meditate after a few minutes her chakra was flowing through the earth, like it was combining with it and I didn't know that it spread through the other side of the village." naruto said being astonished
"You are the last person I would wanna go to with chakra control stuff as you don't know how to explain it properly" sai deadpanned
"I can't be that bad" naruto asked while pouting.
"Yes you are and let me guess naruko explained it to you." said deadpanned
"Yes" naruto mumbled
"I guess I would have to help you in training her" sai sighed
"Hey I don't need anyone's help in trianing my daughter" naruto said a little annoyed.
"You used to call chakra , catra naruto" sai deadpanned.
"Who told you that and it was years ago, I don't call it that now" naruto asked while being embarassed.
'Ha ha, he got that right naruto you really are the worst person to teach chakra control' kurama said
'Shut up kurama' Naruto said to kurama.
"Fine" naruto said while giving up.
"First lets ask naruko what she can sense."sai said while walking towards naruko.

"Hey noodle can you tell us what can you sense." asked naruto. Naruko opened her eyes and nodded.
"I can sense people walking around the village, Birds sitting on the trees, people in buildings and I can even sense How the roots of the trees are absorbing water and also some herbs that can help to make food pills." naruko answered bluntly which shocked the two adults.
"How do you know that the herbs can make food pills" sai asked naruko curiously.
"Thats because one day I was with auntie sakura she was making some food pills and when I touched the herbs I sensed the energy flowing through them" naruko said
Which also made the other to shocked.
"Noodle do you know why can you sense it" asked naruto
"I don't know but I wanted to ask you something, why is there another chakra in your body." asked naruko which left naruto shocked again.
'Naruto your kid is smarter than you ha, ha' Kurama said
Ignoring kurama naruto explained to naruko who it is but didn't go through much details.
"Oh, so it is the nine tail fox, kurama who is sealed inside you since you were born"Naruko said with stars in her eyes.
"Ok now lets move on with your training" sai said.
"Okie"