Special Chapter: Christmas Night [Ch'en 🍋]

(Note: This story is canon to the fic, but after Chapter 1-8 of the main story is finished.)

"Rest up Ch'en, you've been going for 3 days without sleep just to do these paperworks." Cos said.

"Just a bit more." Ch'en said.

"*Sigh* I'll do the rest. Im practically used to doing paperworks."

"But.."

"No buts, get a rest you reckless dragon."

"All right, i'll be sleeping in the couch for a bit..im getting tired."

Cos smiled. "Of course, have a good sleep."

Ch'en just plops down on the couch, started sleeping really quickly. Cos went to the couch and put on a blanket for Ch'en. He go back to the desk and starts to work onto the paperworks.

A few hours later, the sun rises up. Ch'en wakes up from the sunray shining down onto her eyes.

"Good morning." Cos greeted Ch'en.

"Morning." Ch'en greeted back.

"I've done every paperworks. You should be able to take one or two days off. After all, it's Christmas eve currently." He informed.

"Ah, thanks for helping me out on the paperworks." She thanked, then starts to sit on her couch.

"My pleasure. Say, do you wanna go out at night?"

"It's been a while since we gone out. I suppose so." She said, standing up from her couch.

// At Lungmen, 19.00 \\

"Sorry im late.." Said Ch'en.

"You're quite early actually." Cos said. "Rare to see you use other clothes other than your...uniform." Cos commented on Ch'en's clothing.

She was still using her usual jacket. But she is wearing a long sleeve under her jacket. And a black jeans instead of her short pants. And also a red scarf.

"Do i look weird?" She asked.

"No. It fits you actually." He commented.

"Well, Hoshiguma told me to 'find something else to wear'."

"You seem to didn't change your jacket."

"....well..it is a gift from my previous world." He said with a tone of sadness.

"D-did i just said something personal? Im very sorry..i didn't mean to.."

"Don't worry..it did come from someone i do hold dear..."

"Should we go before one of us breaks into tears?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

They just walked down the streets, wandering around for a while.

"Hey, what if we throw a party at LGD? That sounds better than just spending the whole christmas alone." Cos suggested.

"They do deserve the break. Let's go buy some supplies for a barbeque."

"Im doing the cooking." Cos said.

"Okay. I'll be looking forward for your hotdogs and hamburgers!" Ch'en said smiling.

They went to the nearest supermarket and bought a few supplies like Hamburger buns, sausages, hotdog buns, and some sauces. They payed for it and went back to the LGD HQ.

Cos and Ch'en riled up everyone at LGD to go to the rooftop for a party.

Cos cooked the sausages and buns on the grill, meanwhile Ch'en brought...booze..and beer's..
Oh boy.