Chapter 2, 2nd Book: Familiar Faces

Crap...

That's what i only thought to myself hearing her request.

I can't really deny, i have no power, so no other choice but to follow her orders..in a feeling of unwillingness i said.

"I have no power, i'll follow tomorrow."

....

It's now in the evening, i guess it's time for my operator bio card.

When i was walking onto the practice room, i was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Hey." A female voice called out.

I turned to my back and see the person. Oh not again..

"Chronos?" Kal'tsit called out my name.

"Kal..." I also called out.

Kal'tsit approached me and suprisingly, she hugged me. "Good for you to be back again, old friend."

I wanted to return the hug..but my body just froze. "Always a pleasure to see you again."

Then we both release each other. She then striked up an conversation and said "How are you? What have you been doing all this time?"

"I am..quite fine..and about your second question, cannot answer." I responded her question.

"Mysterious, as usual." She gave a light punch.

"Right, uh..what's the deal with..Althea? Did she.."

"Amnesia." She said.

"Oh." "Anyways i have a problem of the operator bio card thing..can you help me with it? Since yk, im a former member of Babel myself." I said.

"Yeah, sure." She gave me a signal to follow.

I followed her to her office. Got myself the bio card and went to Lungmen, i of course gave Kal'tsit where am i heading to. I waited for the Doctor's arrival whilst walking in Lungmen's whereabouts.

Got to say, it is pretty well lit and beautiful as usual. But i definently do not miss the smell of the carbon monoxide the cars gave off.

I got my LMD's and do something very illegal which is copying them using my space manipulation powers..

I bought a room, yes, bought not rent. Anyways yeah i bought a room in the highest floor of the apartment. Furnished it with my projection magi- i mean skill.

Tho i'd probably gonna be living in Lungmen more than my own dorm like usual but eh. For now i'll enjoy Lungmen.

......
.....
....

The sun ray shined upon my loft. I stand up and went to the bathroom of my loft. I showered and then got myself the uniform Kal'tsit gave to me.

Oh, it's based off my original outfit. That feline..

Anyways i put it on, and get ready for the evening.

I went everywhere the whole day, just sight seeing and enjoying the foods this city had to offer.

Time passes when you're enjoying yourself huh..it's evening already.

Well, instead of enjoying i went more to a "fast-forwarding" the time onto the evening.

My comms started beeping. So i opted to answer.

"Cos, LGD Entrance, Now." Kal'tsit coldly said. She was warm before but what causes her to become cold..probably because this is serious.

So i didn't disobey and went to the LGD Office.

As usual, i used my id card to get access, got into the elevator with the Doctor, and meet the higher ups.