Chapter 6, Book 2: Reconciling

(No, i refuse to rewrite every single damn storyline of the first 8 chapters of the game. I don't wanna repeat everything that i've finished. Im skipping to chapter 6's ending.)

So, everything has ended..and i killed the person i've been searching for. I can't believe it myself but that person was disguising as the doctor.

So let me rewind on what happened here..After me killing Skullshatterer...Rhodes decided to recon the area of chernobog with me. Of course, after the bullsh*t i've been doing, they don't appreciate me being there.

Then it all went downhill when Yeti squad appears. Yada yada yada, we escaped through me shooting the ice and a few smoke grenades for escape. They appreciated my help and stuff, im gone again. Anonymously in Lungmen.

Then Reunion raided Lungmen, same stuff happens, only this time i shot the mines they placed when we're about to go. I've learnt my mistakes.

The LGD thanked me for protecting Ch'en from an explosion. I didn't reply. I don't care about anything beyond this point. I have no hapiness, no sadness, no anger, nothing.

Wei officially gave me a title in LGD which i refused but he insisted so. I'll just accept it for Rhodes connection with LGD..

More people appreciated for my contribution in this war..not like i needed it..i've also forseen which world i'll get transported to if i die.

...conflict is what is always been at. In the world i was born at, and almost every world i've been to.

...

*Crack*

The tool that helped FrostNova survive just broke. Her body finally shutted down from oripathy.

"You've beaten me..Rhodes Island..."

I held her head on my palms. Also caressing her head while doing so. Her body is warm now...

"Why, are you caressing my head..." She asked in confusion. She then recalled something...

In the originium mines, she has made a friend. A boy with blue hair and a blue eyes. He was..looking a bit alive, she didn't recognize him but now she does when he unmasks himself.

"Ah....it's...you..." She said quietly as she has now power to even speak loudly..

"You...those eyes...what happened..?" She asked me. "I've been through a lot.."

"Heheheh...you have..." She laughed slowly. Reached her hands onto my palm. In this timeline, Ch'en also was in the lot.

"Lung...come here..." FrostNova asked Ch'en to get near her. "I won't bite.."

"You..you may spite my friend here for what h-he has done...but look at his eyes for a bit and see..." FrostNova said.

.....Yelena..even if this will cause more problems, i have to.

"This might hurt a bit...but bear it with me." I said.

I mustered up all of my remaining arts and break up all of her signs of oripathy, reversing her aging by a bit as well.

Time Alter, Rewind. Yes i can rewind time but it will cost me of my energy greatly. To save her, i mustered everything i had and cured her. Also healed her.

"I-Im not sick anymore..?" She asked. "Yes, you are not sick anymore Yelena."

"I can sense it..someone is plotting to end your life again."

"I know, and i already know which person is it."

By time, i figured out which person was disguising themself as. I found the person i was looking for. The Doctor.

I then stand up, looked behind me and saw the Doctor. I held up my custom Deagle i've crafted which are suppressed, and shot the Doctor right at the knee.

"DOCTOR!?" "HEY!!" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"What is the meaning of this..? Chronos!!" The Doctor called out. "You see, Doctor...no i should call you by your real codename. S-01. I've caught up with your schemes."

"What give it away..?" She asked. "Althea. Never. Smiled." Then i shot her right at the kneecaps.

"You. RUINED my life!! YOU killed my FAMILY, YOU EVEN KILLED MY OWN CHILD AND WIFE INFRONT OF ME!!" I screamed out her wrong doing.

"Im not gonna hold back anymore." I said. "Now i'll be sending you to a sex slave shop and sell you for only 1k LMD for a whole 8 hours. And i might give you a little autopsy everyday for 2 hours and heal you continuously until you submit. Sounds good, no?"

She looked at me in fear and shock. Not expecting something drastic. I shot her with an tranqullizer and tied her up.

"Amiya, the real Doctor already got saved by Kal'tsit in the landship, The Doctor was staying in the shadows so i can finish the impostor."

Ch'en approached me and held me tight for some reason. This feels...nostalgic in a way.

"Do you feel cheered up now?" Ch'en asked me.

I....

[ Ch'en POV ]

How can i not notice his eyes that looked dead...no light in it. Now that i thinked about it..he killed for us instead.

He may have killed lots of people, but i think his intention was to keep us safe. I also have this feeling that i can't bear seeing him suffer like this.

I decided to wrap my arms around him, hoping it's enough to comfort him. I wish he could've told me what happened in the past.

I then felt wet sensation onto my jacket. Are those..tears?

[ Cos POV ]

Before i knew it, i started tearing up in the embrace of hers. This nostalgic feeling i've been searching for..it's finally back..embracing me. Then my body reacted on it's own and hugged her tightly. Sobbing really hard. I lost power on both of my legs and cried. It's satisfying to cry like this.

"Im..so..sorry!!" I cried out loud. "I failed to pr-protect you, and lost our child..." I kept sobbing in her embrace.

My Chronokinesis powers activated on it's own and started to sink my memories of me with her  onto Ch'en herself.

[ Ch'en POV ]

Memories i do not recognize started flowing onto my head. Playing like a flashback. I didn't know what he meant by losing our child until i saw his memories.

The times i've slept with him. The time i had 'it' with him. The time we would comfort each other flowing like river on a downward hill.

Unknowingly to my consciousness, i started dropping tears as well. Sobbing in his embrace.

"Do you think..we can recreate our family?" He asked me.

"Of course. But we'll need time...as in this..time...i have been treating you like trash."

"Heheh..true..."

[ Cos POV ]

I can't hold it anymore, i then leaned onto her and go in for a kiss on the lips. It may not be a good timing but..i had to.

She definently was taken a back from my sudden action. But also, she didn't fight back...i guess she knew what i was after that memory leak.

The tender kiss we share was enough for me to get my hopes back up. My emotions flew back like a jet at maximum speed. Is this...how it feels to be happy again?

I loved it. The warm-sweet sensation im feeling was the greatest.

I will, do anything to ensure her safety. Even if it cost my life.

Then i said...

"Let's start from the beginning."