𝗜𝗜. worlds greatest archer

THE ANTIDOTE! ·˚
❛ chapter two ❜

⊹₊ ⋆ "DAD!" KIMBERLY YELLED, FOLLOWING after Clint who rushed off into his bedroom

"DAD!" KIMBERLY YELLED, FOLLOWING
after Clint who rushed off into his bedroom. "Dad!" Clint finally stopped, turning around to face her with a distressed look on his face. "What?"

"Please tell me that's not you," she begged. "Because if it is⎯"

"It's not me," Clint cut in, shaking his head. "I don't know who it is, but I'm going to find out."

"Then I'm coming with you," said Kimberly.

"No. No, absolutely not," said Clint.

"I've been trained by you my full life, and Natasha, every day for four years. I can take care of myself," Kimberly told, following after her dad who was trying to walk away. "You wanted me out of my room? Well, this is me out of my room. I'm coming."

Clint looked at his daughter who stood by his doorway with her arms folded. "And if you try and go without me, I'll probably just end up following you anyway. And you've been in retirement for a while, you're probably a bit rusty."

"Fine," he sighed. "Only because I'd rather you be out there with me than our there alone. Go get ready,"

Kimberly nodded, rushing off into her hotel room and opening her suitcase, after removing the top layer which had all her clothes and necessities, her old suit was shown, she brought it almost everywhere she went, in case something like this happened.

Underneath her suit was three weapons, the ones she used the most. Her bow and arrows, her ring daggers, and dual batons that could connect as one, the last being gifted by Natasha for her twenty-first birthday.

As Clint and Kimberly exit their hotel, searching for the fake Ronin, "I'll take them hand to hand," Clint began. "You keep your distance and shoot," he told.

Kimberly nodded before jogging off in a different direction until she finally reached the roof of a building, looking below she could see the 'Ronin' attempting to fight the Tracksuit Mafia, they were doing a decent job but there was no chance they would win this on their own... "Dad, that's them."

"Got it," Clint replied, pulling a scarf over his face. "They've hidden in a car," Kim told him as she watched from above.

Kimberly titled her head to the side, squinting her eyes as she got the perfect aim before beginning to shoot the Tracksuits in the legs or shoulders. Clint then jumped into the fight, fighting the three that were around the car while Kimberly continuously shot them, making Clint's fight a lot easier.