𝗩. goodbyes

THE ANTIDOTE! ·˚
❛ chapter five ❜

⊹₊ ⋆KIMBERLY WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING with Kate laying in the middle of the bed with her arm swung over Kim's stomach, she lay there for a moment, debating if she should go through with her promise of pushing Kate off the bed or not, and just when...

KIMBERLY WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING
with Kate laying in the middle of the bed with her arm swung over Kim's stomach, she lay there for a moment, debating if she should go through with her promise of pushing Kate off the bed or not, and just when she thought we would be the bigger person she shrugged her shoulders and kicked her off.

"I told you," Kim smirked when she heard Kate groan and hit the floor, walking into the living room where her father was dressed and walking around. "Good, you've overslept, we need to get back to the hotel before the kids wake up," Clint told as he sighed in relief when Kim walked in.

"It's five in the morning," Kimberly grumbled. "I have not slept in."

"Listen," Clint started. "I don't care, just go get ready, you'll be back to your little girlfriend in a few hours."

Kimberly glared at the male archer. "She's not my girlfriend," she huffed as she walked past her father and into the bathroom.

It didn't take Kimberly long to get ready, and by the time she and Clint were leaving, Kate had managed to crawl back into bed and fall back asleep.

"Where the hell were you guys?" Lila questions, walking into Kimberly's hotel room.

Kim sighed, turning to face her younger sister. "I told dad you would be awake all night until we were back, have you had any sleep?" she questioned.

"Don't try and change the subject," Lila said annoyed. "Where were you?"

Kimberly rolled her eyes as she went back to packing all her things. "We had things to do, it's really none of your business."

"Of course, it's my business," said Lila. "Five years ago you were the best loving sister anyone could ever want, and when we all come back... I don't even know who you are anymore."

"Shit happens, Lila," Kimberly snapped. "Of course, I'm going to be different, you left when I was seventeen, I'm twenty-three now."

"That's no excuse to act like you don't care."

Kimberly laughed bitterly while she zipped her suitcase up. "I'm not acting."

Lila glanced at her sister one last time before shaking her head and leaving the room, leaving Kimberly alone to her thoughts.

"OKAY GUYS," CLINT BEGAN AS HE WALKED out of the hotel, being greeted with Cooper and Kim and followed by the rest. "This car is to the airport. Once you get to the airport, Cooper's in charge. No doughnuts."