chapter seven

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

⋆⋆*CHAPTER VII*⋆⋆
▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
HAWKEYE
⎯⎯ TRACKSUITS

⋆⋆*・CHAPTER VII・*⋆⋆ ▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▏HAWKEYE⎯⎯ TRACKSUITS

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

KIMBERLY HONESTLY JUST WANTED TO smack her head repeatedly into, well anything at this point, a frown was on her face as she glance at the men around her before her eyes finally landed on her father who was in the same position as her, tied to a chair.

"It's a nice place you got here," said Clint as he too looked around at his surroundings. "Not creepy at all."

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. You kid," Kimberly was expecting Thomas's words to be directed to her, but much to her amusement instead they were directed to her father. "I know you kid. So, don't kid, okay? Because it was getting very hard to find a place," he explains. "Now, all the warehouses are being converted into lofts, so how can I get something better?"

"Come on, bro," one of the others, Enrique, says.

"But he's critiquing," Thomas argues.

Clint glances at his daughter, shrugging his shoulders before turning back to the tracksuits. "Uh, look, guys, I'm not who you think I am. Okay?"

"Hmm," hummed Thomas while Ivan raises his eyebrow, clashing his hands. "So, you are not Hawkeye?"

"Well, I..." Clint says, trying to find the words. "I guess I am who you think I am," he finally says. "Uh, I'm not the guy you're looking for."

"Kate Bishop," Ivan says slowly.

Kimberly shook her head. "No."

"Kate Bishop is guy, bro," Ivan insisted. "I can assure you that's just not correct at all," Kimberly argued. "Kate Bishop is guy in costume."

Kimberly sighed. "Wow, hmm, you really are dense. Would you like me to say it in Russian?" Kimberly questioned sarcastically. "Кейт Бишоп не тот парень в костюме," she says slowly. (kate bishop is not the guy in the suit)

Ivan went to argue again when Clint spoke up. "Can I speak to your manager? This is like talking to furniture. I came here," he clears his throat. "to talk to your boss. Is that possible? I'm trying to be civil here."

"Civil? We kidnapped you, rozumiesz?" Thomas stepped forward. (you understand?) "You are our hostage now, rozumiesz to?" (you get it?)