chapter eight

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

⋆⋆*CHAPTER VII*⋆⋆
▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
HAWKEYE
⎯⎯ TRICK ARROWS

⋆⋆*・CHAPTER VII・*⋆⋆ ▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▏HAWKEYE⎯⎯ TRICK ARROWS

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

KIMBERLY WAITED UNTIL MOST OF THE tracksuits were gone before getting up from her unicorn and kicking Kazi in the back of the legs making him fall on his knees before punching him in the face, once he was down she quickly ran to Kate, pulling out the ring dagger from her boot and cutting the tape that was keeping her hands tied. "Stay next to me, okay?" Kimberly instructed, Kate, nodded instantly as she rubbed her wrists.

"Okay, good," Kimberly replied, catching her bow and quivers that her father was throwing towards her, instantly pulling out two arrows and shooting the two tracksuits that were running towards Maya and her father.

While Clint was fighting Maya and Kimberly was shooting literally everyone, insight, Kazi woke back up again, and decided to take on Kate, Kimberly almost got distracted as she turned around and saw Kate hitting him with a shopping cart. Kazi ran towards Kate once more as he stood back up, this time getting stopped as Kimberly whacked her arrow across his jaw. "I was doing fine," Kate spoke as she walked towards Kim.

"I could see that," Kimberly chuckled. Clint ran towards them, nodding for them to follow. "My hearing aid's smashed," he tells as he flicks it up with his arrow and catches it. "Come on, we gotta go."

"But that girl still has my bow," Kate says following after Clint. "We need a car," Clint says, not hearing anything Kate was saying. "Wait, wait, wait," Kate says, stopping in her tracks as she looks around. "Where the hell is Kim?" Suddenly an unconscious tracksuit comes flying out the door they just ran through, star telling the Bishop girl while Clint didn't even hear the commotion that was happening.

Kate got in a fighting stance, getting ready in case anyone unwanted came through, only letting out a breath of relief when Kimberly came through. "What the fuck where you doing?" Kate questions, clearly worried. Kimberly shrugged as she threw something towards Kate which she caught. "You didn't think I was going to let you leave your bow here, did you?" Kimberly questioned as she walked towards Kate. "You went back for it?" Kates smiles earning a roll of her eyes from Kimberly. "'Course I did, it's important to you," she says, walking past her.

"Come on," Clint yelled as he smashed the window of a rustic car. Kate got in the passenger seat while Clint nodded towards Kim. "Hey, get over here, I need you to drive."

"Hurry up," Kimberly yelled watching Clint hotwire the car as more tracksuits came busting through the door towards them. "Just get in the back!" Clint yelled, seeing as he was already sitting in the driver's seat.