Chapter 9: White Christmas

•this will be an extra long chapter with smut I couldn't help myself and sorry i haven't updated this and it's complicated in a while I sadly have a life but anyways enjoy•

-Shopping Trip-

Well, it's official. Christmas is in a week. Im excited; like really, really excited.

Right now Carmilla, Kirsh, Perry, Laf and I are the mall Christmas shopping for each other. We all split up by ourselves and are going to meet up in an hour. I've already got Perry two things, Kirsh two things, and Laf two things. Now all I have to do is shop for Carm.

I already have a good idea of what I want to get her. I want to get her a piece of jewelry of some sorts and maybe a new leather jacket. Making so I can just take the one that she already has. I also want to get something else but I'm not sure what. I'll just have to keep brainstorming.

-

I found myself in a jewelry store, browsing through the necklaces and bracelets. I was leaning towards necklaces more than anything. I found a nice bracelet but I have a feeling she doesn't like bracelets. Some people don't. I know I don't. Mainly because I can't write with one on and all.

After a bit of looking I had finally found something. It was a short-ish, silver chain with an anchor and the "rope" was in the shape of an infinity sign which I think is pretty design. Also, the symbolism. It's simple and subtle but if you think about it, it has a nice meaning. For example. An anchor, it holds you down, keeps you grounded. While as the infinity design is pretty self explanatory.

That's what I ended up settling on. It came out to be a little over one hundred dollars but it was worth every penny.

I then headed to one the random clothing shops and began looking at the leather jacket sections.

Almost immediately my eyes landed on a black, shiny jacket that would look absolutely stunning on Carmilla. I mean just imagining her wearing it is just, wow. And as I approached check out, I found myself looking at black combat boots. A pair of those wouldn't hurt right? Right. I quickly picked out a size seven and checked out.

Once all my shopping was done, I noticed it has barely been an hour and I had about thirty-five minutes to kill. I went into the Hallmark store. I mean it isn't Christmas without Christmas cards right?

Right.

I began looking through cards. As soon as I began my search I found a perfect one for Kirsch. On the front it had a giant Great Dane wearing a Santa hat and beard. It literally spelt "Kirsch" all over it in big, red, bold letters.

One card down.

I then found one for Perry. It looked like a gift wrapped present on the outside with a red bow velvet bow on the card. The "wrapping paper" design was red and green.

Two down. Two to go.

I then began my search for Lafontaine's. I wanted something punny. Because if anyone can appreciate a good pun, it's Laf.

Instead of finding one for Laf, my eyes landed on one that was all too much Carmilla. On the card it had a drawing of a teenaged looking girl with black hair in a leather jacket holding her stocking upside down to empty the contents. Spilling out of the red and white stocking was coal. The inside was blank, leaving room for me to write what I wanted.

I couldn't pass it up. Its all too very much Carmilla. Now, one to go.

I found a great one for Laf. The minions from Despicable Me as the twelve reindeers. I then finished up card shopping and just walked around aimlessly until I got texts from my friends and Carm. We were all in a group chat, just so we could make it easy on ourselves so we wouldn't have to text so many different people.