BallBuster In Vale

1 Year Later
Pyhrra POV

I felt empty... today marked the year of us finding Jaune's arm in Vacuo... I missed him greatly. Jaune's twin sister Jane had come to become to replace him as a leader, though I thought it was insensitive,  I understood why. I'm just glad Jane knew that she could never replace Jaune.. rather she is our support through this. 

A lot has definitely changed over the year to.  Weiss has been more and more distant from us for some reason while Cardin ceased his bullying. When I approached him about the note he started to sob.  It was a side of him that I didn't know existed.

I woke up and started to head to Jaune's memorial stone.  We designated it as such because he was often come here to think and rest. 

Phyrra:  Hey Jaune... everything is going... okay.. sort of. We miss you so much.  And wherever you are I hope that you are watching over us.

Unknown to Phyrra a hooded figure was watching from a distance.

???: Don't worry Phyr, I'll be back soon.  He started to walk away and disappeared into the night.

??? POV

???: Wow. It's been a year already huh Olivia?

I removed my hood and revealed my new look.

J

J

aune:Its been way too long since I've been back.  Maybe we cou- 

I was interrupted by a hatchet flying towards the pillar near my face. 

Jaune: OI!!!

Olivia: Don't forget why we are hear first. We gotta find out what the Fang are up to than your are free to go back to your school. 

She pulled my arm close to her and placed them inbetween her breasts.

Olivia:  Unless you wanna come with me as my pet. 

My face was red and I felt my tent pitching. I failed away and turned my face. 

Jaune:  Will you cut that out!!! I can only handle so much. 

Olivia started laughing but was cut off when we heard two people running on the roof.

Olivia: Jaune, it's showtime.

I cracked my knuckles and started following them.

Jaune:  I'll meet you at the hotel. 

~Time Skip

Blake POV

I was standing on the roof with Sun by the docks.  I looked onwards to see multiple white fang standing there with Dust containers.  

Blake: Oh no....

Sun: You knew they'd be here didn't you.

Blake: I did... but I wanted to be wrong.