Theres Always A Left to the Right

Jaune POV

I woke up the next morning, Phyrra was laying nuzzled into me, her warmth felt great, and I felt at peace.  I checked my scroll to see multiple missed calls and messages from the girls. 

Ruby: Jaune where are you? Are you okay?

Olivia: Hey love, message me when you're awake we have work to do.

Weiss: I hope you have a date planned for me next.

Blake: Are you okay? It's been some time since you left?

The list went on, it was nice to see all these caring messages actually. 

Phyrra shifted in her sleep waking up.

Jaune: Good Morning love.

I leaned down to kiss her forehead.

She smiled, her eyes barely opening. 

Phyrra: Good morning Baby.

Her wake up voice is adorable. I looked at scroll and saw she had messages.

Jaune: Hey Phyr, you have messages on your scroll.

Phyrra: Can you read them too me, I'm still waking up.

I open up the message app and see that Weiss and Blake had messaged her.

Weiss: are you guys okay? Let me know okay?

Aww that's sweet that she cares. Now, I wonder what Blake wanted.

Blake: I know what you two are doing and I want details!!

.... dot dot dot pervy cat.

Jaune:  Well Weiss wants us to let her know we are safe... Blake is interested in what we did last night.

Her face went atomic blush.  I couldn't help but giggle at the comparison from last night to now. She was so dominant.

Jaune: Do you wanna get breakfast than head back?

She nodded while nuzzling into my chest. 

~Time Skip

We left the small Cafe and started making iur way to the bullheads.  It was definitely  a wonderful night. 

???: Well well, if it isn't the God Hand

Just hearing someone mention the God Hand makes me annoyed, I just want to enjoy my day.

Jaune: What's it to..... well Bruce, Felix, I didn't think you'd show up again.  We are a long way from Vacuo. 

I looked over to see the same Bull faunus, and the reptile Faunus. But there was a third.

Bruce:  Lady Conchita, he has a new arm!

Conchita: Say, that's a nice new arm you go there.  Why not Hand it over.

Jaune: If that was supposed to be a pun so help me God.

Phyrra looked nervous, I don't blame her, she only heard rumors of how I lost my arm, and now the fuckers that took it are in front of us.

Jaune: Look, I'm not in the mood for this. Either get out of my way, or I'm going to have to shove my foot up your ass. 

I push Phyrra gently behind me standing up to he three. I slowly walk up and chest bump Bruce. 

Jaune: What was it you told me. Oh yeah. What did the five fingers. Say to the face?

Bruce looked up confused.