Frost Bite

Olivia POV

I finished up in Ozpin's Office, it wasn't too bad after he found out I was his relative, and that Jaune is too, I informed him that jaune is aware of the Shadow war hut he will play dumb as to not spread panic.  My main thing now is to find out who started the leak for my Jauney and make them pay.

I dug for info for a few hours, playing detective hoping someone would slip. Luckily someone did. I found out that Weiss was the one who leaked the information, how she did it however, beats me, but I'm going to pay her a visit.

I started my search for her but felt a tap on my shoulder, and lucky me, it was just the cunt I was looking for. 

Olivia: Can I help you with something? I'm kind of busy at the moment.

Weiss had a look on her face that I knew all to well. Regret, despair, and anxiety.

Weiss: I... I have to talk to you, about Jaune....

She couldn't even look me in the eyes.  I swear this bitch.

Olivia: If it's what I think it is,save your breath, I already know what you did. And In a way, I have to thank you.

She raised an eyebrow, confused on why I would thank her.

Olivia:  You see if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have met my future husband, but I will say this once. And only once.

I said the last part with venom, It was taking all my control to not just strangle her on the spot.

Weiss: What is it?

She was shaking, good I want her to feel fear, knowing that Jaune could have died, and it was allher fault.

Olivia:  I don't care if you're a Schnee, if anything that makes me hate you more.  I dont care what you say about me either, I've literally fought scarier.  No, I want you to remember this, Leave Jaune alone.  If you even think about spreading any more rumors about him, even think dangerous thoughts about him.

I pulled out my hatchet.

Olivia: I will end you on the spot.

Weiss' eye had tears in them, she was scared as hell and for good reason. Noone fucks with my baby. 

Olivia: Now if Jaune forgives you I'll leave it alone,but we are going to visit Jaune, and you are going to apologize to him.  Do I make myself clear.

Weiss: Y-y-yes.

Olivia: Good. Now let's go.

I dragged her along as I started looking for my boyfriend.

Jaune POV

I was running for a while and I finally lost them, Jane was super close to grabbing me, and Ruby luckily can't control her semblance for long. I ended up in my new dorm, since Jane took my spot.  I entered to find Olivia and Weiss there.  My heart stopped as I got scaroused.

Jaune: Please tell me there isn't going to be a threesome resulting in this, because I'm still sore from the last attempt.

Weiss' face went full red, she didn't expect that from the once dorky blonde. 

Olivia: No, but somebody has something to say to you. 

Weiss got up, she couldn't look at me straight and it kind of fell into place in my mind.

Jaune: Weiss,  I know what you're going to say, don't bother apologizing. I forgive you.  Just promise me one thing.

Olivia and Weiss were shocked, normally there would be the whole winning back trust thing, but I just skipped to the end.

Jaune: Never do that again... I know you regret it after you found out I died. And I want you to remember that pain, because next time it may not be a lucky break.

I placed a hand on her shoulder and she collapsed into my chest wrapping her arms around me, she was hysterically sobbing. Letting everything out.

Weiss: I-Im so sorry ... I never wanted you dead... I never wanted you hurt... I just... i...

She couldn't form coherent sentences, she was an emotional mess. I mean can't blame her, how would you feel if your fuck up led to a death. 

I rubbed her back and she looked up at me. I gave her a smile and she did the unthinkable,  she kissed me.

Olivia's eyes went wide as did mine. I looked over to her and gave multiple signals saying help... and she bit her lip, GOD DAMMIT YOU FUCKING HORN DOG.

Olivia: Ohh. I didn't know you were interested in taken men Miss Schnee. 

She seductively said, my heart started racing I started to get into the kiss.  But my senses came back instantly. I broke the kiss off as there was a string of saliva attached to us. 

Jaune: Whoa, it's not that I'm not excited about this... but why now.

Weiss fiddled with her hands, her face was blushing deep shades of red. 

Weiss: I was too cold to you... I always was, I never gave you a fair chance because of what I'm used to.  Men trying to marry into my family for status... but then I found out everything... you only being yourself. How you liked me for me, not my name, you never went for status or titles..... and I felt like such an idiot... then... i.. I thought you died... and regretted everything.. I felt like I threw away any chance of happiness when I lost you.... but you just forgave me... and I lost myself. 

She looks over at Olivia who is hot and bothered.

Weiss: I'm sorry Olivia... I dont kno-

Olivia:  Oh no darling it's okay. Really, I don't mind watching in on my love with another.  In fact. It's a very big turn on.

She licked her lips with hunger and Weiss was a blushing mess.  She turned to where I was just to see a after image of me from running. 

Jaune:  I'm too damn emotionally drained to deal with her!!!!

~Timeskip

I ran to the roof and found my old hang out spot.  I sat down and looked out into the courtyard. 

Jaune: To think... I thought of ending it all here a year ago.  Now look at me.  I have the power to save others, I have Olivia... I guess I have Weiss now too.  I really gotta see what the deal is with Phyrra Ruby and Jane.  I mean I know I disappeared for a year, but what's with the murderous intent!

I failed to realize the door opening as I'm sitting there. 

???: Well maybe we wouldn't be so mad if youd just talk to us instead of running.

My eyes went wide as I turned my head to see the three.

Ruby:  Now explain to us who Olivia is!!!!

Phyrra/Jane: YEAH!!

I looked at the three, than down to the ground.

Jaune: I wonder if this fall would kill me.

Phyrra: Oh no you don't mister, NO MORE RUNNING!!!

They grabbed me and pulled me back towards them. 

Jaune:  Fine, Olivia is my girlfriend.  Happy?!

The three had looks of depression after I spoke those words. 

Jaune: Uhh guys?

???:  You know i don't mind sharing?

We all turned back to see Olivia and a blushing Weiss. 

Jaune: Fuck me....

Olivia: Oh I plan on it.