What a Heart throb

I took a deep breath in, laying in my bed I thought, I thought about him. I don't know what about him was so special, he was just always on my mind, he was just so...

Someone knocked on my bedroom door, "Roman, someone is at the door for you." the door creaked loudly as my dad walked in. I quickly wiped my eyes...wait, was I crying? "Wait, who?" I sat up, "Jackson..." my dad said leaning against the door frame. Wait, Jackson, I felt my heart pound out of my chest "d-did he says why he was here?" I asked, my heart was still pounding. My dad shook his head and walked out of my room "Roman?" Jackson walked into the room, pushing his hair back "y-y-yea" I stuttered and adjusted my letterman jacket around my shoulders. Jackson ran his hand down my dark blue accent wall "I was just wondering if u wanted to come to this party with me" he gave me a look that made my chest drop. His eye's sparkled and he flashed a charming smile "o-o-oh yea sure, I'll come" I stood up pulling up my loose jeans. "Well come on Jessica is in the car" Jackson ran out. God Jessica, I never saw how he was into her and not me, I mean Jessica isn't a bad person she was just so...annoying. I brushed my pants off and looked at myself in the mirror "god my eyes" I pulled the under-eye bags revealing the true redness of my eyes, god was I crying that much? "Roman, come on" Jackson yells, honking the horn. "Coming, geez" I ran out, slipping my phone into my pocket. "Ready man?" Jackson smirks "always" I hopped over the back of his convertible, not minding opening the door. "WOOHOO!!" Jackson floored the gas and the car sped off. "Roman, it's good to see u buddy" Jessica hugged me, leaning her head on my shoulder. "Yea it's good to see you too" I pulled my phone from my pocket and A folded sheet of paper fell from my pocket. Oh god, it's my letter to Jackson, I start to panic looking for the paper. "Oooh, what's this" Jessica picked the letter up off the floor "come on give it back" I tried to snatch the letter from Jessica "come on just let me read it" she unfolded the letter and starts to read "JESSICA" I tried to snatch the letter from her again "hey what's going on back there" Jackson looked at me from the rearview mirror. "Uh nothing" I slipped my hand in my jacket pocket, panicking inside. Jessica looked at me, folding the letter up, and handed it to me. She pulled out her phone. I slip the paper into my pocket and unlocked my phone "What's going on?" I read a text from Jessica. I fumbled with my phone and replied "call me when we get home and I'll tell u" I slipped my phone back into my pocket as Jackson put the car in park. "Omg Jackson my man what is UP" TJ gave Jackson a chest bump and I got out of the car walking inside TJs house and let out a sigh. I hate parties, especially when I don't know anyone here. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a red solo cup filling it with whatever is in the punch bowl.