"Blam Boom"

*Jayson POV*

I pull up to the mall and see police cars and an ambulance. I run up to the area and blend with the crowd to see what happened. I notice the B nigga from the pic being picked up and put into the ambulance. He looks dead, which leaves me wondering who got him before me. I immediately text Deronte to look for Kasey as I start to FaceTime his phone again.

"Jayson oh my gosh someone tried to kill me and Seriah! I'm so scared! Why was he after me?" He says answering in a very panicked tone.

"Calm down calm down. Don't have an anxiety attack okay? I'm happy you're safe. I was scared shitless thinking it was you on that stretcher when I pulled up." I say examining his face for any marks or bruises. He's shaken and crying, so that means niggas are dying for this. "Who took that B nigga out when he tried to harm you?" I ask because I'm curious.

  "Brandon! He saved our lives just in time! I told you he's not a bad person big bro!" He says which goes in one ear and out the other. If them B niggas find out one of their own traded on them, Kasey will be in even more danger around this nigga.

"Listen lil bro, you can't be around him too much and I mean that. It's only a matter of time before them B niggas find out he did that shit at the mall. They'll be after him. Ion want you around that." I say in a demanding tone. I know he's grown but this is my duty to protect my brother. Though, I am grateful for that nigga showing up for him when he did.

"No he has someone to cover it all for him. We talked about this already. Stop trying to make him seem threatening to my life. I want him to stay around me. He's my protector and I need him right now." He says in a baby voice that he knows always works on me to get his way. I can't stand this lil nigga sometimes.

"Aight where are you? I just need to know you're safe right now. Deronte is out looking for you while I figure out how to clean all them B niggas out." I say awaiting his location.

  "I'm on the way back home with Seriah and Brandon. I'm okay Jayson, I just need to relax and find out how I'm gonna be in public without these threats." He says making a worried expression.

"We're hiring two bodyguards for you. Top of the notch security at that. I refuse to let anything happen to you." I say and he rolls his eyes at that statement.

"I don't want anyone following me around. I'm already paranoid as is." He says frowning at the camera.

"Well that's too damn bad!" I say mocking the Grandpa from 'Holes'.

  We both laugh and he tells me he's home. I hang up and make my way to his house. I need to talk to Brandon ASAP. I owe him for saving my brother. I also want him to know that since he and Kasey can't seem to separate. He's gonna have to keep him safe. Fuck the gang separation shit, I see that it's bout my brothers happiness. But, he will be letting us know these B niggas hideouts in order to seal that deal. I'm offing all them niggas.

*Liliana POV*

I'm completely scared and worried right now. Kasey was just attacked at the mall and I should have been better at protecting him in this light. I should have contacted the bodyguard business I use for my protection. I tell my manager to cancel my flight and booking for tonight due to serious family issues. My driver is currently speeding through traffic to get me back home. Once we get to my building I notice a blue charger speed up as well. Who the hell is that?! I notice Kasey's brother get out and run up to him.