"Night & Morning"

*Brandon POV*

   Something about being around Kasey makes me forget all the shit I went through. He's starting to become someone I'm attached too and I can't be on that type of shit. If niggas even knew what went down the other day with him and I, I'll probably be isolated or beat. Ion want that to fuck me and Kasey up tho. I'm feeling his vibe, but his bitch ass brother tryna keep me from him. He called me some days ago going off about how that nigga and his friend were plotting on me. Speaking of Kasey, I got him at my crib right now to lay up. This my lil baby as far as I'm concerned.

   "Brandon stop running your hands up my ass." He says moving my hand back to his hip.

"Why you acting like I can't touch you now? Cause you scared I'm gone put you on bed rest again?" I say moving my hand back to his ass. Kasey looks at me in a bewildered way and blushes. He gets up and adjusts himself before going to the bathroom. While he's using the bathroom, I decide to spark up a backwood and turn on some high vibes. Kasey put me onto an artist named Alina Baraz and her music is dope. I start her album 'It Was Divine' up and turn on my room light. Kasey comes out and smiles as if he's impressed.

"Wow Brandon. You know how to make the vibe nice I see." He says raising his brows while giving me this look. A look that made my dick spring all the way up.

"Don't look at me like that." I say cause deadass he'll get disabled in this room with those eyes.

"What look am I giving you?" He says making the glare more intense. That's it.... I'm bout to get his ass. Just as I make my move his phone rings.

"Who that?" I ask cause whoever it is just messed up my move.

"My big headed brother who's going on ignore. Now what were you..." he trails off seeing as my dick was out at full attention and I was standing over him now. He takes the blunt from my hand and takes a hit before getting on his knees and exhaling as he engulfed my dick. The shit was so sexy I almost bust from the sight of it.

"OHHHH SHITTTT!" I let out not being prepared for that freaky ass shit. I was supposed to make the move and he over here bitching me. The hell type of shit? Only Kasey got that power cause nobody ever did some shit like that. He continues to inhale the blunt as he attacks me with his throat and I almost lose the feeling in my legs.

"You're shaking! You alright?" He says popping his mouth off my dick with hella saliva strands. I'm bout to marry this nigga. I pick him up and turn him upside down on my bed, ripping off his boxer shorts. He looks up at me crazy before I dive into his cheeks with my tongue. As I continue my attack, his favorite song 'Night and Morning' off of the album begins to play. Kasey starts moaning and squirming uncontrollably.

"You ready for it?" I ask teasing my dick tip at his hole. He nods and I reach over to grab the condom and lube. After prepping myself, I start to push into him slowly as he tightens his grip on my back.

"BRANDON! OH MY GOSH!" He screams as I ease all of myself in him. The feeling of his warmth engulfing me as I slowly grind into him, making him feel every inch of me. His favorite part is coming up in the song so I'm bout to show out. I fasten my pace making him scratch into my back.

'You fill the spaces.... Da da doo doo... Da da doo doo... You fill the spaces.... Da da doo doo... Da da doo doo...'

Just as those lyrics play, Kasey begins to release all on my abs and his. This causing me to bust deep inside of him, so much it felt like the condom broke... wait

"FUCK!!!!!" We both yell for different reasons while climaxing. He looks down trying to catch his breath but changes his facial expression quick.

"BRANDON I KNOW YOU DID NOT!" He yells looking crazy as hell under me.

"How was I supposed to know the last deep stroke and nutting would break it? I ain't intentionally do it." I say and he rolls his eyes. Shit since it broke, I start grinding in him again feeling his bare insides on my dick. GOT DAMN HE GOT THAT SPLAAAA!

"Fuck you feel good nigga!" I moan as his eyes roll to the back of his head. He starts moaning like a pornstar sending me over the edge again busting in him. As we catch our breath, he looks at me again like I'm dumb.

"So you just thought because the condom broke you should fuck me raw?" He says in a sassy tone.

"I mean it ain't like we fucking nobody else and we both got tested the other day together. What's the problem? Ain't it mine? I can't paint the walls of what's mine?" I say and he sits there dumbfounded. We lay there, my dick still in him and fall asleep.

*Next Day*
*Kasey POV*

"Kasey. Wake up luh baby. I made you some breakfast before class." I hear Brandon say as I somehow finally open my eyes. He's standing over me looking so fine, like my goodness.

"Okay here I— AH SHIT!" I yell as I fall on my already sore ass getting out of the bed.

"Bed rest. I'll bring it to you since I'm responsible." He says while making a funny face at me and my pain.

"You are such an asshole you know that?" I say annoyed that he didn't even help a bitch up. I crawl back into the bed and wait for my food. He walks back in with a tray full of life and I almost sucked his dick again.

   "Crepes, Nutella pancakes and granola with yogurt? What type of chef are you?" I say joking

"You never asked me what I majored in. Culinary arts for your information." He says smiling at me as he feeds me a banana piece.

"Wow so you weren't gonna cook for me the other times I was here?" I say shocked. Why wouldn't he tell me he cooked?

"Well I had to trust you like you trusted me last night first." He says referring to him finally being able to fuck me raw.

"Boy you initiated that round... I was about to get up after it broke." I say rolling my eyes at his ego growing.

"Don't act like you ain't enjoy it more anyways. I ain't get stopped when you was getting topped." He says making me choke on my orange juice.

"SHUT UP!" I say hitting his arm as he falls out. I don't know what's so damn funny! He knows he ain't supposed to do that shit. Only reason it's fine is cause I know he's not fucking nobody else for sure. He's addicted to me.