"Body"

*Brandon POV*
"KASEY! Come on nigga we got to go shopping for your apartment today! What are you doing in there?!" I hear some female yell waking me up fast as hell.

OH SHIT I'M AT KASEY HOUSE?! Me hearing his name makes me immediately flip off the bed. Kasey hops up as well pulling out a long blade holding it close to my neck. What type of shit this nigga be into? I hold my hands up in surrender trying not to alert the girl of my presence in his room. Kasey quietly puts his blade away and looks at me like I'm crazy, which I probably am seeing that I'm laying in his bed with my whole dick out.

   "Brandon what the fuck do you think you're doing in my room and butt ass naked at tha-" he starts but realizes he too was naked. "OH HELL NAH!" He yells making me get up and attempt to shut him up.

  "KASEY WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL GOIN ON IN THERE?!" The girl who I'm now assuming is Seriah yells on the other side of the door.

   "N-nothing Riah! I'm coming I just saw a bug." He says mugging me. Nigga I ain't no damn bug.

  "Watch yo mouth. Now how the hell did I end up in your bed naked with you? Did we have a threesome or some shit? Where the female at?" I say looking around his room.

   "Wasn't no damn female cause clearly you were alone with me. And it also explains this pain shooting up my back right now. So now I'm gonna need you to get out and hurry. I will slice you up for raping me last night." He says nonchalantly which throws me all the way off.

   "Nigga what?! Rape? You was throwing yourself at me all last night at the party. I tried to stop you hella times." I say slick feeling pissed he tried me with that R word.

   "Well I vowed to not have sex until I'm married so this exchange was not based off consent." He says rolling his eyes and walking to his door.

   "Fuck you mean? Do you even know how you act drunk? You literally tried to fuck me in a stall my nigga. So yea sober you may not have but drunk you wanted this dick bad last night." I say and he turns his head in embarrassment.

   "I'm sorry I-I didn't m-mean to come at you like that." He says starting to feel bad. It makes something in me wanna hug him.

   "Don't. Part of me wanted it to happen and I guess the drunk me just had to go for it again. You aren't all at fault for what happened. If I'm cool about it, you should be too okay? We were both fucked up." I say embracing him. I don't know why, but Kasey makes me wanna explore everything I've been questioning myself about. Last night I don't remember the sex, I was drunk out of my ass. I do however still want to try with him and close out all these feelings I've had since meeting him. Sober me wants that ass again, just to know for real what it was like.

   "Thanks for not beating my ass after this. I thought you were the homophobic, I'm gonna run off cause I'm not gay types." He says making me laugh.

  "Don't judge a book by its cover baby boy." I say grasping his waist earning a cute smile from him.

   "We can't do anything after this you know that right?" He says looking up at me. Wait huh? What does he mean? "My brother and Deronte are crips. They'll for sure try to off you how angry they were last night." He says lowly. Oh shit I forgot about them niggas.

   "Aye, we ain't gotta be scared of them. If I let that stop me from exploring whatever this connection is, I would've been got my shit and left." I tell him honestly. It's true, I never stick around after fucking somebody yet here I am embracing this petite lil nigga.