"My Type"

*Kasey POV*

   "GO AWAY JAYSON! I don't need my new roommate thinking I come from a home of perverted weirdos..." I say moving my overly hormonal brother out of my new condo.

   "But she fine as fuck bro. I follow her ass on IG, shawty got the cake. How the hell you end up moving in with an insta-famous shawty anyways? Put me on bro!" He says earning an eye roll from me in return.

   "Yea.... no. And she followed me and asked me for some strange reason so I don't know. All I know is I'd hate to be kicked out and blocked because of you. So move it on out." I say continuing my efforts to get him out.

   My older brother Jayson just helped me move into my new condo that I was offered to share with my IG famous mutual Liliana. Sis has 3 Million followers and hella attention in the media. I had to jump at the opportunity of getting out of staying with Jayson. Ever since we removed ourselves from our parents gang activity in San Diego, we've been connected at the hip. I don't want to depend on Jay to watch me or take care of me, though I know he's following in my Dads footsteps. He's especially protective now that him along with my mother are in prison for 10 counts of murder. Me moving away from him is gonna cause issues, but it's nothing I'm not ready for. Just as I almost get him outside of the condo, the door unlocks and in walks Lily in a tube top and peach booty shorts that say Baby Phat. Must be the new collection. She turns around and takes her shades off giving my brother and I an awkward smile.

   "Oh shit. Hey boo! I forgot you were moving in today, I was bout to pull out my mace." She says earning a giggle from me and a creepy exaggerated laugh from Jay.

   "Hey shawty I'm Jayson, Kasey big brother and yo future man." Jayson says before I smacked him up side his head.

   "Um yea.. anyways. Are you busy today or no? I know you got school and stuff so I need to know what you can and cannot do with me." She says making me respond with a confused look.

    "Um I'm not busy at all. What's up?" I say intrigued by the statement.

   "I need you to come out with me tonight. We need to get your status up. I want you to be able to feel comfortable here in LA without any problems. More attention more money." She says making me nervous. Is she implying that she wants to make me social media famous for opportunities? I really don't know if I should get that type of attention after the situation with my parents. "You could be like my gay best friend/ roomie who everyone grows to love." She says with her nice white and bright smile showing.

  "Nigga yo ass betta do that shit so I can slide off yo name and get bitches like her in my dm." Jayson says before I nudge him in his side.

   "GO!" I yell pointing to the door before he turns around and starts walking. Liliana starts to laugh as Jayson blows kisses and makes faces at her. He finally walks out and hugs me before leaving to his own condo.

   "Y'all have the cutest bond. I can't wait to have a son or two of my own. I want them to have funny moments just like that." She says admiring me.

   "Really? You think we have a close bond? I mean we kinda do because of how we were raised. But enough about me. What exactly are we doing tonight?" I ask while looking on my Instagram to find that she already gave me a shoutout from an Insta story post of me pushing out Jayson.

   "Oh you're just now watching that post? Haha. How many followers you getting?" She asks as if she just started what was to be a life changing experience for me.