"Shotta"

*Kasey POV*

   Lily is completely out of her mind. I am now convinced that I have no chance of handling this lifestyle with my anxiety. I'm currently driving the boat for the UMPTEENTH time at Meg's party and can't even fathom who's who at this point. I hear the yells and screams of everyone after seeing me take the shot and move through the crowd. Meg has been making me drive the boat non-stop since I entered. I know she said don't run from me, but I gotta get away from the captain of the boat. I run in the restroom aimlessly and end up bumping someone, causing me to fall on my ass. Bitch damn I'm trying to get my life back together and here I am making it worse. The person who turns around shocks me though.

   "Oh wassup Kasey. What you doing here?" Brandon says looking even more clean and scrumptious than I remember.

"I'm fucked up and clearly can't walk right. Help me up?" I say pouting trying to get him to feel on me. I'm a drunk whore omg what is going on?

Brandon helps me up and holds onto my hands as I regain my balance. I look up at his eyes and read this look that I didn't want to assume was lustful. The drunk me of course decides to play on this vibe I'm catching. He's fine as hell, fuck it?

"You picked me up like a feather. Strong ass nigga. I like that." I say and he smirks then awkwardly moves his hands out my grasp.

"Yo chill with all that Kasey. I'm just tryna help you out." He says moving towards the sink. Well damn don't deny our vibe boo.

"But you really didn't just feel the vibe just now. Like you really didn't want to fuck me like an animal in this stall right now?" I say slurring every other word. Oh shit Kasey why can't you control what you say right now?! I'm gonna get shot omg.

"Yo just cause you drunk I'm about to let what you just said slide. You need some water come on." He says grabbing my hand and trying to walk me out. I fight his grasp out of my hand and run towards the back of the restroom. He rolls his eyes in annoyance in response.

"Bruh where is Lily cause I'm not about to keep doin' this wit yo childish ass." He says shaking his head.

"I told you what I wanted and I'm not leaving till I get it." I say biting my finger in a teasing manner. Lord please save my drunken slut bucket ass right now. I'm never drinking again...

"You know what? Get in the stall." He says in a commanding tone that turned me all the way on. And what did my gay ass do? Got in that damn stall!

    The drunk me was excited and couldn't wait to be plowed in this restroom like a hoe

The drunk me was excited and couldn't wait to be plowed in this restroom like a hoe. The sober me in my conscious kept shaking and screaming run while I could. He comes in the stall with me and turns around and looks in my eyes. I return the glare with a lustful look and start touching his shirt.