Chapter IV: Mate Error

Everybody kept on murmuring about the new guy in school.

I felt curious. Hearing his name, Scott Kavanagh, It makes me feel like there's something about him that makes my feet itching to go and see that guy.

Snap out of it Lina!

The teacher went inside the classroom together with..

Wait, that smell.

Freshly cut strawberries and lavender?

"MATE! MATE!" Twinkle's shouting hysterically in my head.

"May I have everyone's attention!" The class went silent when Mr. Smith told them to.

"This is Scott Kavanagh. And he's going to be your classmate for the whole school year" Mr.Smith informed. "Please go to your seat Mr.Kavanagh" he said while pointing to an empty seat just one seat apart from me.

He went to his seat and was looking at me. Disgustedly?

Excuse me?!

He disgust me??
My mate disgust me!

I ignored his gaze and focused in class.

My wolf kept on whimpering about how our mate could do that to us. I thought-- I was cut off my trance when the bell rang. Signaling for lunch break.

I went out of the classroom. Not looking at him. Not wanting to see his disgusted gaze.

Someone pulled me to an empty corner. I know it's him because of the sparks which cause me to shiver.

"State your name, pack and position" he commanded.

"Lina Petrovich, my pack is Crimson Hollows Pack. Daughter of the Alpha"
I said sternly. Not wanting the way he talks to me. His mate

He growled. "You're an alpha's daughter yet you don't have the time to be physically fit?" Well that offended me.

"I mean look at you!" He gestured to my whole body. "You look like you eat steak five times a day!" Ouch!

I can hear Twinkle whimpering. Howling in pain.

I tried my best not to show how affected I am of his words.

"Give your heart a break, I'll never accept you" The most heartbreaking words i've heard in my entire life. A sentence coming from my mate. He rejected me.

"I, Scott Kavanagh, Alpha of the Shadow Valley Pack. Reject you, Lina Petrovich, as my mate!"

I dropped my head down to hide the tears forming in my eyes. When I think i'm ready to talk. I look at him smirking, he stiffs a little at my expression. I extend my hand to touch his cheek smoothly, not minding the sparks.

"Oh Dear Alpha, Payback's a Bitch" I left him there dumbfounded.

He'll regret this

----
So that's Chapter 4 :) will try my best to post chapter 5 tomorrow, if not, the day after tomorrow. Don't forget to comment and vote! :)