Chapter VI: Dinner Night

LINA's POV

I looked at the mirror and examined myself.

Wow! Zoe's done a really good work. I look stunning. Humble!

I laughed at my silliness and gave Zoe a big hug.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

"Damn girl! Relax! My eardrums are going to burst because of you" she chuckled. "Now go because it's almost 7" she shooed me.

I walked downstairs and saw Tyler just standing next to the door. He's wearing a dark blue long sleeved button-up polo shirt paired with black jeans. Handsome. As always.

His eyes met mine and he gave out a huge grin.

"You look gorgeous!" He complimented. I dropped my head to hide my face which is already turning red.

"Please don't hide that pretty face of yours" he pleaded. I raised my head up to face him, his eyes were trailing down to my cheeks and left a chaste kiss there.

My face is burning. I closed my eyes to concentrate on not being too obvious. Then opened it back and I can see him offering his hand to me.

"Now, shall we?" I giggled at his gentleness. I accepted his offer and we walked out of the pack house to his car.
...

The drive was full of fun chatting. We were talking about the things we like and the stupid thing's we've done in life.

"Look, i'm sorry about what happened weeks ago. I was an asshole for ignoring your liking towards me" he shifted uncomfortably on his seat. He took a quick glance giving me an apologetic smile then back to the road.

"It's okay. I doubt that guys would even like me" I chuckled.

"No. You're beautiful. But you were just a late bloomer" he touched my hand with his free hand. I gave him an assuring smile.

He parked his car in front of a fancy restaurant. I sniffed the air. I can smell it.

Food!

It smells good. Heaven!

"Hungry?" He asked.

Oh my god i'm starving! I didn't eat my breakfast and lunch.

"Yes" I said with a really small voice, trying to act cool.

We walked in the restaurant and when the door opened. One scent masked the whole restaurant.

MY JERK OF A MATE.

I searched for him and saw him with an old man and woman. I guess they're his parents.

Tyler led me towards our table. I looked at Scott and I can see his shocked face.

I smirked and held Tyler's hand.

Ohh boy. Alpha's really mad. Jerk! He rejected me. Why would he even care?

"The food here is really good and i'm pretty sure you would love it!" Tyler caught my attention and sat me down on a vacant chair. I smiled "Well let's see what they have here". He then gave me the menu and scanned on his own.

While he was busy scanning the menu. I took the chance to look at Scott. But he wasn't there. Where is he?

I looked around, trying to search for him. "Are you okay? What are you looking for?" Tyler asked.

"Uhhmmm.. Yeah" how to get away with this. "I'm just looking for the Comfort Room?" It came out more like a question. He chuckled then pointed to the corner at the back to my right near the entrance "There". I smiled then gave him a nod. "I'll be back"