Chapter II- First Day of School

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ri--

Wow! Good enough to start the day. Alarm clock disturbing your sleep.

I growled lowly then crushed it till it stop.

I went up from bed then got my things ready for school. I went inside the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. Damn! I look terrible.

When I say terrible, I mean it

I sighed then head in the shower and took one. When I was done I went in my bedroom and got startled when my little sister was there.

"Hey Lina, look at me! I'm a princess" turning around in a pink dress with matching crown. She toothily smiled at me.

Oh and she's still 2.

I grinned at her then picked her up.

"Baby, you got Lina surprised that you suddenly went here" I fake pouted. She giggled which was adorable

"Where's mom?" I asked while chuckling at her cuteness

"She's downstairs preparing the food to eat" she replied while twinkling her lashes.

Cute kid! I kissed her cheek then put her down.

She ran outside the room excitedly

I turned on my heels then went back to my unfinished business.

I put on my pink sweater paired with a red skinny jeans. Then put on my glasses. Yeah, call me a nerd.

I just left my dirty blonde hair down.

I looked at myself in the mirror, Whatever! I'm satisfied, I don't care about what I wear as long as I have my clothes on, that's not a problem.

I put on my brown ankle boots then grabbed my bag and went downstairs

-----

Everyone who's going to school was in the dining room

Many were murmuring about how excited they were because of their best expectations.

Well for me, I'm just eating my breakfast peacefully.

My mom came near me and said, "honey, everything alright?"

I just nod then smiled.

Honk! Honk!

Our school bus just arrived.

"Good luck for Senior Year, sweetie"

"Thanks mom!" I kissed my mom on the cheek then went out going towards the school bus.

--

My name is Lina Petrovich and I'm a werewolf. Do I need to describe myself for you? Nothing special. I have this dull blue eyes, and I'm a bit chubby. I have this dirty blonde hair, envious of my mom's bright gold one. My skin's pale white which made me look like i'm dead. And i'm standing at 5'7ft, maybe that would serve as a good feature on me. I guess?

My Father's the Alpha of my Pack, Crimson Hollows Pack, and my mom's the Luna.

Of course, what's a pack without a Luna.

My Wolf's name is Twinkle and she's having this white coat with black ears and black tail.

She's really shy, but she's a strong wolf

--

Going back to reality where I'm standing in front of my school, Howling Wolves High.

Well the school have all wolves in here. And our school is located in the North Side, so all packs from the North are studying here.

I went inside the school and head for my locker.

I put all of my things inside except for my Chemistry textbooks because i'm taking one early in the morning.

It's ok, I love it!

When I was done, I directly went inside my classroom and looked for a seat.

When I was seated. One football jock sitting next to me looked at me then huffed a laugh. "Woah! Frodo's sitting next to me", everyone in class boomed a laugh.

I didn't mind them.

I got used to it since I was bullied a lot of times. Seems like they don't care about my family background.

I just shrugged at the thought.

Everyone went silent when our teacher went inside the classroom.

All the time in class was just a blur when the Bell rang signaling for Lunch Break

I went to my usual table and met my best friend, Violet, there. She's a School Prep unlike me. I don't even get why I got a friend like her.

She've got this ocean blue eyes, pinkish white skin, curly blonde hair that drops to her waist and a really positive personally.

Too opposite to mine

"So how's summer?" I asked. Erasing my thoughts

"Was pretty good, well not really that good but yeah I still can consider it as pretty good" She smiled. See? Positivity

"That's cool"

"How bout' yours?"

I just shrugged at her question. "Nothing special, staying in the room reading books, eating? Sleeping?. Yeah"

"My pig friend" she pat my back while chuckling

I just rolled my eyes, I got used to that as well.

Being called as Fat, Pig, Nerd or whatsoever. I don't mind

We ate our lunch peacefully that time until we separate ways to finish our class

The whole day was same old. Bullying, classes were a blur and no signs of my Mate.

--------

That was Chapter 2 :) I hope you guys like it. Just comment and vote :3