Chapter 1: Wide awake

I'm lying on my bed. Wide awake. It's still 3 in the morning yet I'm up.

I groan as I get up from bed and went down the hall to the kitchen.

I grabbed the milk inside the ref and pour some on my glass, I heard someone went down and saw my brother, Jay.

"Why are you up this early?" He asked while searching for something in the ref

"I don't know. Maybe because of the classes later?" I said as I sit on the stool.

"Excited huh?" He chuckles. I just shrugged then sigh

"What? It's gonna be fun. Maybe you'll even get the chance to meet your mate" I smiled at what he said. Mate. Sounds good. I've been waiting for my mate for 2 years now.

I felt a sharp pain on my forehead when he slapped it. Ow! "What was that for?"

"You look stupid when you're smiling like that while flying out of space" he laugh hysterically. I glared at him and he raised his hand in surrender.

"I'm gonna go back up. Byers" and I left him in the kitchen and went back in the room, I jumped on my bed then spaced out.

"Hey" it's my wolf, twinkle, speaking in my head

"Yep?" I asked

"What if we'll see him? You know, our mate"

"I don't know, that's cool. Maybe I'm just tired of waiting for two years now and I don't want to expect for nothing"

"Yeah" she chuckles nervously

"Why?"

She cleared her throat, "nothing" then blocked out. Weird

If ever I'll see him, it would be the best day of my life. I smiled then closed my eyes as I drift off to sleep.

------

First chapter done! It's short tho but I'll make it longer in the next chapter :3 this Is my first book and I'm hoping to have positive feedbacks from my story ;) support and love would inspire me so yea. I hope you guys will support me all the way. :)