Chapter X: Good girl

I'm on bed, trying to act like i'm still sleeping since Scott's fortunately asleep when I got back.

I heard the door opened and I acted like I just woke up and yawned.

"Good morning" I said while smiling.

His facial features went from happy to confused? Lol
"Good morning?"

"Yeah. Why? Isn't it a good morning?" I asked.

He just chuckled weirdly. "Breakfast is ready. Let's have one together"

I nodded and approached him.

This smell.

Heaven!

Bacooooooonnnnn!!!!

My favorite!

I practically ran down the stairs to the kitchen and gasped when the Bacon's really in front of me. On that table. Placed on that plate. Perfectly cooked!

My stomach grumbled and I rushed to take a seat and waited impatiently for Scott to sit down.

"Well someone's excited to eat" he chuckled.

"Bacon's my favorite breakfast! I love it so much" i squealed

"How about me?" He pouted

"Not yet" I giggled.

"Yet?" He smiled "soon right?"

I blushed "Maybe?" I laughed nervously. I need to be a good girl for my revenge plan to work. I'm planning to have Perry and the others in this pack. And to do that I need to make Scott trust me.
--

I was eating my bacon happily until Scott broke the silence.

"After this let's go to the mall and buy your stuff. You already have the list?"

I pointed to my head "I have it in here" I smiled goofily.

He just chuckled "Whatever you say"

As we finished off our food we placed our plate on the sink and faced each other.

"Okay. So let's go?" He offered his hand and I took it.

We went out of the house and to the garage where his car is parked. The engine roared to life and he took off going to the mall.

The travel to the mall was full of awkward silence and awkward glances.

I'm thinking of cutting this awkwardness. Well here I go.
"Uhmmm.. How's your sleep?" Well that question is dumb. Maybe?

He smiled and glanced at me then to the road. "It was not really good. But it's sweet of you to ask. I think it's not that bad" he laughed.

I gave him a genuine smile and nodded.

"Yourself?" He asked.

"It was good" I answered

"I miss my Mom, my Brother and my Sister" I sighed. I really did miss them.

"Well we can ask them to come over our place to have dinner tonight" our place? "Call them" he smiled and handed me his Cellphone, since I left my phone at my family's place which was my home. I typed my mom's phone number and dialed. At the 4th ring my mom answered.

"Hello. Who's this?"

"Mom! I miss you so much" it's like for just 2 days. But the fact that i'm not with them just made me miss then so much.

"Lina baby!" She practically shouted on the phone. "How are you? Are you ok? Did he do something bad to you? Ohhh.. How I miss you" my mom cried.

"Mom. Calm down, well Scott's.." I looked at him and he took a quick glance "well he's taking good care of me so don't worry"

"Good to hear that my baby is okay. I'm glad you called i've missed you so much. Your brother was freaking out when he knew you've found your mate and that you're staying there all of a sudden. And your sister! She kept on looking for you. She miss you. We miss you"

"Mom, I miss you guys so much. I'm so sorry if things are too sudden. Even I didn't expect it to be this way. I knew that this would happen but didn't thought that It'd go this fast. So i'm really sorry. And i'd like to make it up to you guys by coming over for dinner. Is it okay? At Scott's place."

"Ofcourse! We would love to. I want to see how my daughter is doing and how is she with her mate. We'd be there by 7"

"Yes! Ok mom. See ya. I love you"

"I love you too baby. Take care"

end of call.

I looked at Scott who's staring at me. And I just noticed that we're already parked in front of the mall.

"So you think i'm taking good care of you huh?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well that was for my mom not to worry. So don't get your hopes up." I smirked and went out of the car.

"Well that was a safe excuse" he chuckled and took my hand. I didn't mind it and walked inside the mall.

.....

It's been 4 hours and finally! We're done buying everything I need. He even bought me a new iPhone. Woo!

"Thank you so much. I'll do my best to repay you" I smiled.

"Shush, it's a gift. For my mate" He said it while looking straight to my eyes. And I can really see the sincerity in them. I couldn't even hold myself from blushing.

I looked away, ran to the car and went inside. He placed all the bags at the back seat and went to the driver's seat. He looked at me and gave me a breath taking smile. He start the ignition then we took off.

"I'm going to introduce you to the pack soon. Tomorrow evening. That's why I bought you that dress" he said while driving.

Ohhh. That pretty white dress. But wait. He'll introduce me to his pack?! I'm gonna be their Luna? Shit! I totally forgot about it.

"Oh ok"

"Don't worry. For sure they'll love you" he looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile.

I just nod and became silent until we reached our destination.

He helped me take my newly bought clothes to my room.

"Don't bother arranging your things. I already asked the maids to do it. Your family would be here in 6 hours. So you still got time to take a nap since you're obviously tired from shopping. And make sure to take a bath when you wake up. You smell bad" he waved his hand to his nose.

I rolled my eyes "whatever! Meanie!" I pushed him out of the door, before i'd close it I mouthed a thank you to him and he winked at me and went to his room.

I dropped my body on the bed. And my thoughts drifted as I fell asleep.
---

Hi guys. Sorry for the very late update. Was pretty busy with my band that I really don't have the time to update my story. But I hope you guys like this Chapter. I'll try to be more active next time. So don't stop reading my story. Aryt? Hahaha love ya :*