🧸 Three 🧸

" Are you okay? " you said

" Y-yeah im fine "

he said while dusting his hands on his pants.

" You sure? " you said

" what did i tell you? "

he said slightly glaring at you.

" rude....but ok, ill be taking my leave "

You said walking at the convinient store but you felt a presence behind you, you looked behind you but you saw nothing so you just shrugged it off and continued walking...

•••

Now you were at the convinient store, you were on the snack aisle when you bumped into someone...but you do not expect it was the same guy you bumped in earlier.

you looked at him with wide eyes as you looked at the ground and take his glasses that has fallen...

" Here, sorry i bumped into you again "

you said handing the glasses while he grabbed it and wore it.

" thank you, anyways its fine.... names kisaki
tetta, yours? " he said

' dont really asked for his name but whatever, i got a new friend '

" Name's Y/N Sato "

you said handing your hand for a handshake as he grabbed it and you smiled while he blushed looking at you.

' Y/N huh? ' kisaki thought as he smirked

°°°

Its now very late at night since you and tetta has been chatting the whole time since he saw you, you knowed he is in a gang nothing more.

He will ask you questions about yourself which you answered but if too personally? you just told him ' pass '.

" Oh~ well well well looky here~ "

a voice spoke as me and tetta look to see a man with yellow eyes and black hair and yellow stripe on the front.

But what did caught your attention was the blood on the side of his lips as you examine his body he also has blood on his hands.

You being a caring person ( ehem should be a doctor * cough * ) walk up to him took out a fabric to wipe it on the blood on his lips.

As he was taken aback but did nothing with it, ignoring someone's glare he decided not to care and leave you be.

" There you should be more careful, hmm? "

" Hanma, Hanma shuji " he stated

" well hanma, im y/n sato im kisaki's friend "

you said offering your hand as he takes it and shakes it.

Kisaki the other hand didnt like the idea of 'friend' and like to be more than just that but he know he needs more of your trust and a plan to claim you which he will plan...

" Well uhmm- y/n want me to accompany
you home? " kisaki said

" really? how nice, would you like to come
hanma? "

"..."

hanma looked over at kisaki who was glaring at him and decided it will be better to not come.

" Well not really sweetheart, i gotta go to
you know stuffs "

he said while walking away and waving his hands off, you raised one brow before shrugging and looking at tetta.

" Lets go then kisaki! "

°°°

It was a 10 minute walk, you enjoyed it kisaki is really not talkative but he would answer you......late.

On the other hand, he was fun to be with and he would really accompany you even tho you dont need it.

And now.. you didnt even realise you were now in front of your house.

" Were here tetta, you should go home now
its kind off late here- "

* chu *

you kissed him on the cheek which he only stand wide eyes and mild blush.

" Bye bye tetta, walk home safe! "

you said running off and going inside your house, you didnt really think about the kiss tho since you did it most of the people you cure.

As you got inside you felt tired and dont have an appetite so you just ate some ramen and wash the dishes before going back up and going in the bathroom.

You were in the bathroom listening to ( insert music here )
and singing along with it, as you really lived the music, you got out of the shower and brushed your teeth then floss it
( Dental Floss ).

' Hmm what does mikey's gangmates look like? welp i gotta sleep rn dont worry about some things just let it happen tommorow y/n so you wont be stressed '

you thought as you giggled and flopped in the bed cozy, you turned of the lamp and went to Dreamland.

________________________________________

What y/n wore tommorow in meeting toman members, yes he had long white hair

This chap just contained you, kisaki, and hanma....

i know the worst thing, but its the plot so yeah.... ill also be thinking to add tenjiku or black dragons in chapter 5