🧸 Six 🧸

—3rd Person's POV—

" were here nn-chin! "

mikey said as you slowly open your eyes and rubbed your eyes, you didnt realize you have fallen asleep in the ride.

You looked at draken and made grabby hands, as he groaned with a tint of red on his cheeks and picked you up in a piggyback.

" Thanks kenken~♥ " you said shutting down your eyes

" Whatever........only for you" he said mumbling the last part

as his eyes widen and panicked since you are close to him maybe you heard the last part, but he was soon relief by mikey saying something.

" Kenchin, nn-chin is sleeping, again"

" Oh..... oh well " he looked at you from the crook of his neck and a smile small escaped his lips.

' So cute '

everyone in the place was looking at you, mikey, and draken, confused when did they had a girl? they must be confused by your gender cuz you had long white hair and a pink clothing

This flustered the people looking at you, they blushed and looked away when they saw mikey and draken glaring at them, this gives them shivers down there spine.

As they were walking a certain lilac haired boy ( Already know ) came up to them slightly suprised why they bought a girl? in the place.

" Hey mikey, whos that? "

he asked and pointed at your figure, he cant completely see your face cause of the hair covering your face.

" He's nn-chin! mitsuya dont worry we will introduce him to all of you when he wake up! "

mikey said excitement filled his eyes, as mitsuya looked confused

" Eh?! he?! " mitsuya said with wide eyes

" Yep~!, he! why any problem with that? "
mikey said raising a brow

" No-nothing, ill be going now "

mitsuya took a glance at you before leaving

' A boy? '

mitsuya shook his head before waving goodbye and left.

°°°

meanwhile you were with the two simps, draken and mikey if it isnt obvious.

Your head was on drakens lap and your legs were on mikey's lap, draken run a hand on your hair as mikey sometimes would lift up your cloth but draken always stopped him as he pouts and sighed in defeat.

—Your POV—

As i flutter my eyes open i could feel im in someones lap i got up from that someones lap and ended up on another person's lap.

" S-sorry, i-i didn-...... mikey? " i looked at him as he looked very red.

My eyes widen as i feel something poking my butt, i tried to get away but mikey pulled me to an embrace

I tried to pull away from him as he whispers something on my ear.

" Dont move around y/n~ if you do.......
  i might not control myself "

he said as he licked my ear sending shivers down my spine, then he proceed putting his head on the crook of my neck, i was to busy thinking why he did that i mean i treat him  like my own brother, family..... why would he do that, i thought as mikey holds his grip tighter as i looked away.

Now draken who was seeing this the whole time was jelous and just rolled his eyes.

' So i need to share, huh?.....
whatever as long as its only mikey and me, surely no one in toman would like him right?
right? "

draken thought as he looked away resting his chin on his palm, oh how wrong was he, if he knew y/n meeting toman was the dumbest thing he has ever done...

—After they gather all toman member's to meet YOU♥—

" Good morning president " everyone said

" so why did you call us for mikey? "

smiley said still having his natural look, you know the smiling face.

" I know, he is intoducing.... y/n? i believe "

mitsuya said

" y/n? wait isnt that the person mikey and
  draken couldnt stop talking about? "

angry asked a irk mark on his forehead

" yeah remember when we sometimes
  go out and when someone mention the
  name of y/n they would like tell everything
  they know about him "

chifuyu who heard the conversation soon joined in

" yeah seems like they dont even need to
  introduce him to us we knew his name,
  his favorite anything cuz mikey says that "

mitsuya said

" wonder what this boy got mikey and
  draken saying "

baji said smirking

" OK ATTENTION EVERYONE! "