🧸 Nine 🧸

As a certain h/c male woke up, his eyes slightly shut and had a drool in the corner of his mouth, it was a cute sight i swear.

He took off the blanket before standing up and walking towards the bathroom, yawning on the way there.

As he got on the bathroom he did his normal ruitine. After he did all that he got downstairs cooking some pancakes, with melted butter.

" So boring, its saturday so i wont be going
  In the school... which means no clinic! "

he said as he slams his fist on the table, he finished his breakfast as he put it in the sink and washes it.

After hes done with it he felt his phone vibrate, he looks at it as he dry his hands with a towel before picking it up and looking at his notification.....

An Unknown Number...

He decided to pick it up, maybe it was mikeys gangmates since he gave them his number.

He looks at the message and read it.

Unknown

Meet me at the park at 11:00

He was a bit shocked cause he cant comment or reply at the unknown person's message but decided to go cause neither why not? Or he is bored.

Timeskip

You were waiting for the mysterious messanger in the park, you arived at exact 11:00

You were now siting on a bench scrolling through your phone, when you received a notification, you opened it and....

ᵐⁱᵏᵉఌ︎

Nn-chin!, can you please hang
out with me and kenchin??

ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸ/ⁿ

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴

you texted as you shut your phone you ignored the calls and notif sounds on your phone

You waited and waited and waited and waited until its almost 4:00!

you decided to go home but soon as you did so you felt a hand on your mouth with a cloth, you began to feel dizzy as you passed out...

☁︎☁︎☁︎

" Ke..... wake up...... wake up! "

A voice spoke as you shot your eyes open, you saw two people you didnt recognize.

" Finally sleeping beauty has woken up "

a male said as he laughed, you couldnt speak since you have a cloth in your mouth.

soon after a male come inside the room with another  male in his side, he told the others to leave as they did.