🧸 Four 🧸

—In the morning / Y/N'S POV—

As i woke up in the sound of my alarm clock, i got ready for school and also i have a little clinic to clean...

As i made breakfast the classic, bacon and eggs with some tea.

" Itadakimasu! "

" Itadakimasu! "

I said as i ate my breakfast, when i was finished i put the dishes on the sink and washed them.

I looked over at the clock, '7;14? Oh i better get ready school starts at 8;00'
i thought as i got upstairs to take a bath i wore my outfit today.
( the outfit is in the previous chap )

i got my bag and my stuffs, so today my schedule is go to school, learn stuffs, after period and i have my free time go to the clinic ( school clinic ) and then cure some people...

Boring if you might say.....yeah i do repeat that schedule everyday.....but i didnt think it was boring i helped people and sometimes be there theraphy, so i didnt really regret being a clinic nurse at our school cause students needs me.

____________

💮| At School | 💮🌸

—Timeskip at the clinic/ Y/N' POV—

I got into the clinic, no one was there i was happy no one was hurt but sad at the same time cause i got no one to company me, but safety comes first!

I looked around it was clean, my desk is topped with a small citrus plant and a notebook to write in case someone needs therapy

The beds are clean and comfy there are only 2 beds available but....there are also couches that are very comfy too.

I looked around almost done but i saw one thing my friend saiko gave me.....it is very weird i must say why would she give me that...i mean yeah she is a girl but.....i am not...i can just say its very kawaii cute and......pink.....but ugh who was i joking?