🧸 Seven 🧸

" Ok Attention Everyone! "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After meeting tokyo manji gang or toman you felt relieved some members were pretty much nice and they are not looking for a fight like other gangs you knew....

well anyways, you met mikey's friends there was this one mitsuya, he had two sisters, he sew and pretty much a husband-figure tbh.

Well there was hakkai, you find him cute because of his shyness never been in your life you met someone as shy as him, he always gets flustered when you hold his hands and he is always nervous around you.

And you also met the kawata twins, however theyre action speaks much than there face, you met smiley first he talks alot.....really, but in a good way he would put his arm in your shoulder and talk with you while walking away from mikey and draken fighting, honestly...... he is nice but can be a hurtful person before you left the shrine he hits your head with his as he ran smiling at you and waving goodbye.

Well angry is the exact opposite, honestly you expect him to be short tempered and always in a bad mood cause of his face expression, but he was nice...nicer than his brother unlike his brother he talks quite alot in the short time of talking you found him a softie like, though he still kept his angry face while talking.

And you met many more like baji, chifuyu, peh-yan, pah-chin, sanzu, and you also met this girl who liked draken her name was emma, you liked her and basically ship her with draken, but draken was somewhat annoyed at your ' shipping ' thingy.

Right now you were walking home in the night, when you heard a noice you were now nervous and walked on a fast pace, you had mikey's jaket so you dont feel cold

The lights flicked off before turning back again you were faced with a familiar white haired male.....

" I-izana? "

~Flashback~

" izana! " you said

" Ugh get off me! " izana said pushing you off

" W-why? " you said, your tears ready to fall

" Why?? Ha! why?! goddamnit y/n, ever since
  i met you, you have been clinging on me!
i dont know why, but i hate it! you always gets
mad when i have a girl! why?!- "

izana yelled at you, as you flinched and looks at his mad purple eyes, you widen in shock as you speak...

" I-its.....*sobs* b-because.... " you cannot continue anymore and hid your face crying

" Ugh! you know what? i hate this, so much
  i wish i have never met you! " he yelled

" Its because ,I like you! " you said waiting for
  his reply but heard a laugh