C3: Discovery

"I'll join you on this journey, and we can discover new things about ourselves together."
______________

No one's POV

Two nurses were gossiping by a window. "You know a patient named Ji-woo? I heard he was brought in by a powerful woman." "What's her name?" "I think it's Y/N or something, apparently its weird that she's not registered as a hunter." "Is Ji-woo a hunter too?" "Ahh, yeah, yeah. He's been running everyday even though it's only been a couple of days since he woke up." "What did the doctor say?" "The doctors said that hunters heal faster than normal people, so light exercize should be fine." "Look, he's even running now."
.
Ji-woo runs by, huffing and puffing. It's been 4 days since he woke up. Y/N joins him on his training, invisible underneath her cloak. They talked to each other a lot within the four days. There are things that Ji-woo found out, with the help of Y/N.
1. The screens are not an illusion. Nobody else can see them except for him and Y/N. They can see each others screens, and may be able to read each other's screens if they focus hard enough. 2. Magic can heal their fatigue after exercising. They discovered this when Y/N discovered her new skill called Purify. It does consume mana.
3. There are also stat points and random box items. You can increase any of your stats as long as you have the points. Increasing levels also increases your stats.

 Increasing levels also increases your stats

4. Status, skills, inventory, storage, along with others. It's like a game which Ji-woo and Y/N both have. There was also a blank panel that would show up when they pressed a person icon next to their name on the status. On Y/N's status, all her upgradeable stats have "???" next to them. On her skills menu, it lists: [PASSIVE:] (UNKNOWN) and Light Absorption and [ACTIVE:] Sprint
5. Y/N has a voice in her head which only she can hear. The voice sounds like the quiet chiming of bells, airy and soft. You can be described as the voice of an angel or a goddess from how pleasant it sounds.
.
Jin-woo is temporarily released from the hospital for the day. He got a dungeon key from a lootbox that he gets from daily quests. They head to the destination that gets unlocked by the key, at the 3rd entrance stairs of Hapjung station. "Shall we test out what that key does?" Y/N says eagerly, gesturing to the key clutched in Jin-woo's hand. He shrugs. "It's worth trying out, I guess." He points the key at the station entrance, and the key disappears. A gate opens.

 A gate opens