C5: Experiment

"Try new things, and we will grow together."
______________

No one's POV

It's raining and the sky is dark. A man dressed in military gear walks out from the corner. "Who are you? How did you come out from there?" He asks them. Y/N gives the man a confused look. "Didn't you hear the broadcast?" He says. Jin-woo shakes his head. The military man takes a look at Jin-woo and Y/N. "Are you guys hunters?" "Yes that's right but-" The soldier apologizes. "I will guide you hunters. This way." He starts walking, Y/N and Jin-woo follow. There are broken buildings and dead monsters along the path. Looks like a gate opened nearby. Y/N and Jin-woo thought. "Most of the monsters were taken care of, leaving a big one left." The soldier says. Jin-woo and Y/N both sense the boss.
.
.
A monster made of rock and blue plasma roars. A few hunters are shooting and stabbing it, but it doesn't seem to affect it. Soldiers surround the outer boundary of the scene, holding back the crowd. "Please leave quickly!" "Don't take photos!" "Please evacuate!" The citizens complain about the situation, and most don't leave. There's around 8 E ranks and 1 D rank. They're struggling to fight the monster, but Jin-woo has an idea. "Can you make another weapon for me Y/N?" "Sure." She focuses and creates a sword. Jin-woo takes it and pulls up his sleeve. He reels back and chucks it at the monster. It collapses, and cheers can be heard. "We beat it!" " We did it!" One of the hunters look skeptical, and sees the light sword which is now in a pile of rubble. "Excuse me! Did you see who threw this?" He asks the military soldier that escorted them. The hunter looks back to where they were standing, but they had already left the scene.
.
.
.
Y/N sits on top of Jin-woo while he is doing push-ups. Sweat drips off him as a nurse walks in, staring at his muscular chest. "Was this patients body always this chiseled?" "So um, you're being discharged today, could I have your number?" The nurse asks, holding out her phone. Y/N gets off Jin-woo. He gets up to grab the nurse's phone, but then it abruptly falls out of her hands and shatters on the floor. "Ah- Sorry... How clumsy of me haha..." The nurse picks up her broken phone and scurries out of the room. After Jin-woo makes sure no one else is around, he says, "Y/N, why did you do that?" "Do what? I just accidentally bumped into her. That's all." She flicks open her status menu.

Status
____________
Name: Y/N L/N
Job: Support
Title: ???
Level: 48
Fatigue: 30
HP: 8500
MP: ???
___________

What's with all the question marks? She taps on the small person icon next to her name. It reads:

Guild
________
You are currently not in any guilds! Create one or join an existing party.
[Create]

________

She presses create but it does nothing. "Hey Jin-woo, open your profile. Do you see the white person icon next to your name? Press it." He looks at her questioningly but opens his status menu, and presses the icon. Y/N watches his face as it goes from confused to surprised to curious to happy. A screen pops up in front of Y/N.

Player 1 has invited you to join "Test" Guild.
[Accept] [Deny]

She presses the accept button, and another screen appears in front of them simultaneously.

The voice talks to her. "You finally discovered the guild feature. It might be a little buggy since we newly released it to accommodate for your unplanned appearance." The voice reads out the screen. "You are now in a guild! You now have access to guild chat, screen-sharing, and more." "So that's what the voice sounds like..." Jin-woo says unexpectedly. Y/n's eyes widen. "You can hear the voice now?" "Yea, that must be one of the perks of the guild."

.

Y/N and Jin-woo spent the entire rest of the day testing out each feature of the guild.

Things they found out:
Y/N's status profile is not the same. It does not have stats like Jin-woo.
They can chat with each other no matter how far apart using the guild chat (which had text and speech.) 
They can send teleport requests to each-other
They can look at each-others screens and use them as long as they are near each other.
They can share effects/buffs.
They can now both hear the voice inside Y/N's head.

.

After they finished messing with the guild, they went back to their own homes. Y/N looks up at her apartment building. 13 floors... I might be able to make it? She crouches, then jumps. She only got to the height of the 4th floor before falling back down. I can do better. She crouches lower, than jumps as high as she can. She lands on a balcony on the 8th floor. She hops up and launches herself at a windowsill that's two floors above her. Y/N grabs on to it, but loses her grip. This is gonna hurt. She closes her eyes preparing to hit the ground, but suddenly the wind stops. She cautiously opens one of her eyes. Why am I not falling anymore? Suspended mid air, she feels a sensation on her back. Y/N cranes her neck to see two white-yellow wings protruding from her back. They were small and delicate like fairy wings compared to the rest of her body. These things are holding me? Curious, she tries to control the movement with force, causing her to almost crash into the apartment. A notification appears at the side of her vision. Warning! It reads. Mana is depleting and will be empty in... 5. Y/N frantically speeds upwards. 4.Will I make it to my floor in time? 3. A little closer! 2. She outstretches her hand towards her balcony. 1. Y/Ns wings fade away and she nearly doesn't make it, but with a burst of energy, she grabs onto the balcony railing. Pulling herself up, she sags with relief. That was pretty cool! I wonder what other abilities I have. Y/N opens her skill menu. She hasn't checked it since they fought the Raikans back in the subway, and she's levelled up a lot since then.

___________

Skills
___________
[PASSIVE:] (UNKNOWN) XXX
[PASSIVE:] (Aura)
[ACTIVE:] (Light Absorption)
(Sprint) I
(Purify) I
(Mana Forge) I
(Blessing) I
(Blinding) I
(Wings)
___________

I have a lot of skills, but they don't show level like Jin-woo's. I wonder what the roman numerals next to the names mean? She thought as she enters her apartment and flicks on the lights. Everything is exactly as she left it, except for a paper left on the table, it has bold red letters on it that says RENT DUE, PAST TWO MONTHS. She picks it up and frowns. "I forgot about this... I guess I'll just look for another raid for some quick money." It's also the perfect opportunity for me to test out my new skills even more.

______________

Reminder:
please read the previous chapter (the poll) and leave a comment on what i should do